[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend is driving me mad. He's ftm, and I watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: opensquish_bastet_104174_design.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
opensquish_bastet_104174_design.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
My best friend is driving me mad. He's ftm, and I watched as he slowly developed full schizophrenia over the years (coming from someone who has been institutionalized) that is undiagnosed bc he doesn't believe in mental illness.

What he does believe in is witchcraft and the metaphysical...so in his mind he's legit all these different people/beings because they are his past lives.
He has two other friends who are the same way. One is mtf and the other a cis guy. I'm actually Pagan myself, but I don't believe there are beings sharing my body or supernatural things that can take over me at any second.

The past month my friend (26) decided he wanted to date his cis guy friend (17).

Literally every week these two are on and off because the 17 year old can't make up his mid if he wants my friend as a boyfriend.

I've always been the "go to girl" for anyone who wants a personal therapist... So every other week my friend is literally crying in front of me because of the 17 year old breaking up with him or some retarded shit about a curse being in place that makes him not remember they are dating.

I've told my friend it's his age, and that he is probably bs'ing about the curse and the others "inside"him that keep changing their mind... But no, these two legit believe this shit. My friend is even saying it's because he let someone else talk through him that it erased the (ex)bf's love.

And what is actually going on, is that every time my friend says something he doesn't like, his memory that they are dating goes away.

This is the most unhealthiest shit show, because my friend is saying that abusive stuff to the 17yr old like, "No one will ever love you but me!" then bam--guy's "memory" is erased and friend comes crying to me.

I don't know what to do. Friend won't listen to me to drop him and goes off on starstruck tangents on how fate needs them together, and he still wants me to solve this somehow.
>>
>>18549995
The fact your friend thinks she's a guy automatically qualifies her for a lot of therapy and an institution. The rest of whay you posted is irrelevant.

Tell her she needs to see a doctor who actually puts the care for someone over this political absurdity.
>>
>>18550004
Well to his credit, he was trans before the craze, and has been getting t-shots for the past 3 years.
It's the frustration of not actually having a penis that sent him into the otherkin headmates schizophrenic delusion... But yeah, he believes nothing is wrong with him with the mental health department, and if I tell him to see a real doctor, I'd lose his friendship.
>>
>>18549995
>I'm actually Pagan myself
Why? It's literally LARPing.
>>
>>18550130
Well I believe in energy and such, plus my job is a tarot reader for the local witch shop... But yeah it can easily get out of control with people legit believing they are a god or some shit.
>>
>>18550151
Will you do a tarot reading for me?

Serious question. I need some guidance rn.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>18549995
I'm sorry to inform you about this OP, but your best friend has gone off the deep end big time. And when I mean she's lost it, she has really fucking lost it. It's best not to hang around that fag unless you want to start sympathizing with her, and thinking that it's completely fucking normal, which it's absolutely not. I would drop all contact with a person like that, until they fix their shit.
By the way, start referring to the fag as male, because the way gender is ultimately determined is either by having the chromosomes be (XX, Female) or (XY, Male).
>>
>>18550153
Ok I just picked three of cups, in the near future you will drink from at least three different cups.
>>
>>18550159
Correction, *Female. You get the point though.
>>
>>18550167
:(
>>
>>18550159
That's how sex is determined, gender is the societal expectations of people depending on their sex.
>>
>>18550169
Now I picked death, sorry anon but in the future you will die. Idk when though, you'll have to pay for that.
>>
>>18550172
Wrong.
>>
>>18550183
Look it up in a dictionary then. Sex is biological, gender is a social construction that varies greatly between culture.
>>
>>18550206
>OP won't give tarot readings and only cares about spreading their tumblr agenda
>>
>>18550169
Don't drink from cups anymore. You'll be immortal!
>>
>>18550159
>because the way gender is ultimately determined is either by having the chromosomes be (XX, Female) or (XY, Male).
Horrible way to do it. Why would gender be decided through that when biological sex isn't?
>>
>>18550206
Your gender is based on science. The "roles" are dictated based on scientifically backed reasoning. Such as men do the fighting because of their bigger stature while women take of children because of the ability to feed them.

Your pseudo garbage about it all being made up social construction is retarded.

And if we were to believe this shit then answer me this.

Are men and women equal and that it's all made up social expectations, or are they different based on biology.
>>
>>18550227
You are an absolute fucking retard.
The sex is directly correlated with the gender.
Just because you can change your status as a male or a female legally, does not make it biologically correct. Go back to reading your shitty feminist propaganda.
>>
>>18550246
>doesn't know shit about human biology
>tries to argue about it anyways
>calls other people retards

XX males and XY females exist. It's not even a trans thing.
>>
>>18550241
Are the expectations of men and women exactly the same in every single society? It's not because the gender is different there.
>>
>>18550241
just because it's a social construct doesn't make it inherently illegitimate. Social constructs can be good.

Money is a social construct. Does that mean it's a mere illusion or that it's something harmful we should do away with.

>inb4 /r/fullcommunism fucktards
>>
I'm growing more tired of the liberal agenda every single day. When will it stop?
>>
>>18550254
No, when you have the XX chromosomes, it's female.
When you have the XY chromosomes, it's male.
You're completely fucking ignorant about this, and claim I am because you haven't read one book in your life.
>>
>>18550153
Seems the thread got off track anyway... So sure. Do you want to give a throwaway email, or are you comfortable enough to give me what you want to know about here? I'll do a one card draw since I'm about to go to sleep.
>>
>>18550259
>>18550263
Are men and women biologically equal. Yes or No?
>>
>>18550272
When you kill yourself.
>>
>>18550290
I wanted a relationship reading. To make it brief, we're going through a rough patch right now and I want to know if theres hope for things to get back to normal.

Thank you OP.
>>
File: 315354645859926016.png (28KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
315354645859926016.png
28KB, 128x128px
Be gone, CIA niggers.
>>
>>18550274
If they don't exist, prove it and become a famous biologist for it. XX males and XY females exist, a basic google search would let you know that. And that's not even starting on all the other possibilities.
>>
>>18550303
The Empress in reverse.
I like to think that there is always hope for anything you want, so I asked about the relationship in general and what advice could be done for the rough patch.

Since the the Empress is about creation, and you got it in reverse, maybe I could suggest trying to create something together with your partner. Have a "child"...not literally, but something you can make together in a way that could draw you two closer (scrapbook, drawing/art, writing a story together, planting something).

Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>18550332
Yeah? And only around 1/20000 people are born with those syndromes, even though they exist, it does not mean that most fags or even a small portion of them have that type of disorder. Sorry if that was what you were trying to point out, as I thought you weren't referring to any type of disorder.
>>
>>18550351
>Since the the Empress is about creation, and you got it in reverse, maybe I could suggest trying to create something together with your partner. Have a "child"...not literally, but something you can make together in a way that could draw you two closer (scrapbook, drawing/art, writing a story together, planting something).
Not that anon but this is actually a good and interesting idea fro a relationship. Thanks.
>>
>>18550351
Thank you for your help anon! I appreciate it
>>
>>18550369
>chromosomes determine sex and gender
>except when they don't but that doesn't count
Which is it? If XY defines male, then a vagina and breasts are also male features. If XX defines female, then a penis and testes are also female features. You just have to learn that biology is complex and you can't expect simple explanations with no exceptions for pretty much anything.
>>
>>18550332
Without any type of chromosomal disorder, I would say it's safe to refer to XX being naturally male and XY being naturally female if the context isn't based around that particular subject.

But don't call breasts an inherently male feature, because of disorders affecting their genitalia. Without a chromosomal disorder, the intrinsic natural traits of a woman are breasts and a vagina as their genitalia type. As the rather can be seen with a man.
>>
correction XX being female and XY being male, fucking typos
>>
>>18550429
But then the chromosomes aren't what you're defining either with. You're defining them with the phenotype, not the karyotype. And that's fine, since it works better defining them by which reproductive system and traits are there instead of something that's wrong for more people than live in some countries.
>>
>>18550448
Well I was simply pointing out your error in calling breasts and a vagina an intrinsically male feature, but I'm not defining it based on the phenotype.
>>
>>18550481
Then how do you define it? If it's not the chromosomes, it's not the parts, it's not what people say it is, what's left?
>>
Name me one "man" who is a wiccan.
>>
>mtf
>doesn't believe in mental illness
What a joke
These people all sound terrible to be around, get normal friends
>>
>>18549995
>Tranny has mental issues
Woah. Never expected that.
>>
>>18551762
Wicca isn't limited to females anon.
>>
>>18551762
I knew a guy in high school who claimed it, but he didn't know anything about it.
>>
>>18550274
Actually, I think you haven't read one, not on the topic at least. Elementary school book doesn't really cover the complicated issue that sex is. Let's begin with the fact that there are more options than XX and XY.
>>
>>18550118
you don't get it do you?
>>
>>18550151
gypsies need to be shot on sight
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.