[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a shut-in with social anxiety and I want pizza. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mario.png (464KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
mario.png
464KB, 1324x992px
I'm a shut-in with social anxiety and I want pizza. This pizza place only accepts orders over the phone. I'm scared to call. I told my mom and s he told me to grow up and call and she'll answer the door. Any tips for me? When I pick up the phone my heart races.
>>
>>18549988
realize it's just another retard like your self on the other side
>>
I get scared a lot over the phone. But the only way you can get better at it and not be so worrisome is to do it a few times. What I do is write down exactly what I want to say on a piece of paper, especially if I'm nervous. And after your done speaking, just wait for them to say everything they have to say, try not to butt something in, or you might feel even more nervous. Another thing to keep in mind is, as much as you might think the person on the other line cares about every detail you say or do over the phone, the person at that pizza place is not worried about those small details. They are just placing your order and have no idea who you are, so even if you think you messed up, they don't even know. I answer phones at my job several times a day, and people even fucking stutter over themselves constantly and I could not give the slightest fuck because I'm at work, why the fuck am I worried about someone I don't even know? Man, anxiety sucks, but it is definitely something that can get better, that first step is hard, but the relief and accomplishment afterwards is well rewarding, I promise. You can do it champ.
>>
Kill yourself desu
>>
>>18549988
call some other pizza places and ask some simple questions like "Hello, what are your delivery hours?" and when they respond say "Thank you, that's all." and hang up. do that to a few different pizza places to get you some phone experience. You can replace it with a simple question about their business and apply it to other stores and businesses.
>>
>>18549988
Just B Yourself.
>>
>>18549988
write yourself a script and read it, like you probably did as a kid for oral presentations at school.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.