[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you successfully quit vaping? It's became such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: vape.jpg (322KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
322KB, 970x545px
Have any of you successfully quit vaping? It's became such a bad habit.

Any tips? I don't want to experience withdrawal symptoms or anything but I know it's probably inevitable.
>>
>>18549695
The withdrawl is kinda bad but for some reason easier than it was when I tried to quit smoking tobacco.

Just stop buying vape juice and hide your vape, it's gonna take some willpower but you can do it.
>>
>>18549695
Here's an idea: Start vaping at a lower nicotine level. I was on 3mg, and just stopped cold turkey. It was about as unpleasant as not having my morning coffee.
>>
>>18549711
I did recently move down to 3 mg and I even bought 0 mg juice for my next step.

It's less of the nicotine and more of just the vape habit of itself for me.
>>
File: what the fuck this is terrible.jpg (97KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck this is terrible.jpg
97KB, 1024x1024px
What worked for me is actually having a reason to quit. I got more serious about running, but I felt that the side effects of vaping were slowing down my progress. I made the conscious decision to give it up by convincing myself that being in shape would make me more satisfied than vaping.

Why do you want to quit? If it's because you think it will make you sick, you need to imagine yourself actually being sick and associate that with vaping. If it's because it's fucking lame then tell yourself that being cool is more important to you than your addiction.

Make a negative association with vaping such that you have a hard time picking it up rather than putting it down. You'll quit in no time.
>>
>>18549725
Thanks anon. I'll try this tactic.

I'm just trying to quit bad health habits all together (drinking pot vaping) and vaping is the last that needs to go. Surprisingly it's the hardest for me to break.
>>
>>18549716
Just throw your shit away. You'll be restless for a day or two. Keep busy and you won't even notice.
>>
>>18549739
I've sold the majority of my stuff already in preparation.

I wish it was that easy though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.