[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like my best friend's neighbor a lot, he's like three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0b4.jpg (48KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
48KB, 480x466px
I like my best friend's neighbor a lot, he's like three years younger that me (I'm 25 he's 22) but we have a lot in common and we seem to have a decent friendship going, however he was homeschooled and really socially awkward and seems to be buried in work, school and hobbies,
How do I hit on him (without scaring him away of course, and at the very least I'd like to walk out of this unscathed if I get rejected, and still be able to maintain a friendship)?

We have a lot in common and his signals are are a bit odd but I'm like 75% sure he might dig me too but he's definitely a virgin and never had a gf as far as I know.

TLDR how do I ask out a dude who is very, very shy and not people friendly?

Pic somewhat related, the dude in pic looks a lot like the guy I like, right down to the expression and facial hair
>>
>>18549657
"Hey do you wanna hang out on Friday?"
>>
Stop making excuses and ask him out. He'll be happy you took that pressure off of him. You won't be the first girl to ask a guy out and you won't be the last.
>>
>>18549665
>>18549667

OP here, worst case scenario -- a girl you have a light friendship with asks you out and you don't like her, what do you do?
>>
>>18549676
Are you unattractive or something? As for your question here's what most people do:
>Oof I'm doing such and such that day sorry.
And then they don't suggest an alternative date.
>>
''I want to suck your dick''

Women of the world. This is the only think you have to say. Even Chad wouldn't turn you down.
>>
>>18549676
I'd have to take a few days and then say "I uhh can't make it because I'm busy"
Or something like that.

Even if I liked her, I'd have to wait a few days
>>
>>18549657
honestly depending on how a person was raised as a homeschooler their experience growing up/socializing can be very different from the average person, so social cues may be different. I'm sure if you just suggested something about wanting to spend more time with him it wouldn't hurt... kind of nudging him toward a date

t. person who was homeschooled
>>
>>18549657
>>18550252
also that guy is the spitting image of Euronymous
>>
>how do I ask out a dude who is very, very shy and not people friendly?

Make it super obvious that you are attracted to him. In fact if you really think he's a nogf virgin, and you know him well enough to just start a conversation out on the streets, just straight up tell him you like him. Tell him you're interested in him, don't wait for him to ask you out because if he was the type to ask girls out, he'd probably have a gf.

t. an actual no gf 22 year old virgin
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.