[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we just got back from our summer vacation 3 days ago and our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So we just got back from our summer vacation 3 days ago and our cat finally came home. It's fucking missing half of it's tail. What do? What happened?

(Pic isn't our cat, our cat has a bit more of her tail left)
>>
Who did you leave in the care of your cat?
>We just left it alone without care for 3 days/it's an "outdoor cat"
You're a terrible pet owner and probably don't deserve a cat. Take it to the vet and hope for the best, you asked for something like this to happen

>We left it in so and so's care.
Ask what gives, if they give you a weird and/or sketchy story press charges for animal cruelty. Also take to the vet immediately and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1496843880077.png (157KB, 500x309px)
1496843880077.png
157KB, 500x309px
>>18549651
Where are you from? We have an electronic chip-locked catdoor and our cat comes and goes as it wants.
We have someone to come to our house to feed it every week when we are away. Are you supposed to lock the cat up when you're gone?
>>
>>18549670
You are never supposed to let your cat roam unsupervised moron. They could get hit by a car, into fights with other animals, stolen to be used as dog fighting bait, stolen by teenagers to get fire crackers shoved up its ass, etc.

This is probably what happened. Some sadistic fuck saw your cat, chopped it's tail off for shits and grins, and left it to die. Because you can't be assed enough to take care of your cat and keep an eye on it.
>>
>>18549678
You wouldn't happen to be a liberal? Jesus christ this fucking guy
>>
>>18549627
If I left my cat with someone and their tail was missing I'd go fucking mental
>>
>>18549627
Cats are wild fucking animals
They just live in your house

It got outside and fought everything it could come across. Because it's an animal
>>
>>18549700
pulling the politics card in a matter that has nothing to do with politics in a vain attempt to derail because you have no valid argument.
Idk that sounds more like the liberal move to me buddy lol. Still sad Hillary didn't win?

It's common fucking sense. If you don't look after your pets, they will get abused and you can't really be upset or cry about what happens to the neighborhood cat that you just happen to feed sometimes.

"Your" cat is missing a tail likely due to being attacked by another animal or a human being. Go take it to the vet if you care even a shred for it and hope it doesn't get infected.
If you don't like the truth or common sense, then don't "own" a cat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.