[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 >no job >flunked 2 semesters in college and already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1500323308391.jpg (58KB, 720x615px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500323308391.jpg
58KB, 720x615px
>24
>no job
>flunked 2 semesters in college and already owe about 6 grand in college debt
>no driving licence
I just want to move forward in life but I don't know where to start. Any advice on how get in the right path?
>>
>>18549616
Join the military
>>
>>18549616

24 is still pretty young. You can do pretty much whatever you want. First of all, assess why you fucked up 2 semesters straight. Was it laziness/bad study habits? Too much of a workload at once? Depression? Was the material (major eg engineering) just too difficult for you? Be honest with yourself and once you figure it out, consider going back to college and majoring in something that will definitely land you a job. At the top of my head computer science, nursing, and psychology (but note: ONLY if you pursue a masters degree afterwards) will land you jobs paying 50k+ which is decent. For psych though you really have to enjoy counselling people and being able to connect with others.

However if you don't want to go back to college and your only goal really is money, think about picking up a trade. There are so many out there so do some research on your own.

I would strongly advise against joining the military.
>>
>>18549616
Learn a trade
>>
>>18549672
This

I was like OP but I joined up.
I have a career now
>>
>>18549742
Laziness and taking a language course fucked me over. I don't know what I was thinking taking a Japanese class.
>>
>>18549749
They won't take people with significant debt out of fear that they can be bought out.
>>
>>18550120
I had 10k in debt when I joined up
Did you try to buy a small city or something?
>>
>>18549616
wow man, 6 grand from 2 semesters? should have gone to community college, it's only $750 per semester in my area.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.