[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a girl you've slept with repeatedly tell you you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 38487392.jpg (625KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
38487392.jpg
625KB, 2560x1600px
Would a girl you've slept with repeatedly tell you you're the best sex she's ever had JUST to be nice? My fling told me this, I love sex w/ her, she told me I was better than all of her ex-boyfriends. Can I take her word for it? If I were w/ a girl who was kinda awful in bed, I might tell her she's "not bad in bed" just to be nice, but I wouldn't tell her she was amazing.
>>
Enjoy the compliment what the fuk dude.

A women might tell you today that she cant imagine a life without you and cheat tomorrow.

So just take the compliment and have more sex with her. In the end it is important how some one acts and not what he or she says, so if she'll come for your dick you will have your answer.

This is such a waste of time.
>>
>>18549103
maybe,
lots of girls lie about sex by default, others will tell you the truth.
>>
I don't care, I just got pussy. I could be a dead fish and still be jazzed I got pussy, fuck if I was good to her. It was good to me
>>
Personally, no fucking way. Especially because it leaves no room for constructive criticism and there is no point to. Hell, even if you have little good stuff to say about his technique, "I love having sex with you" is still good. There is no reason at all to go out of your way and tell him it's the best ever and it does come with potential downsides.

Having said that it's not unthinkable to me that someone would go there, just not that likely. Also if you really rocked her world you'll know and not just from her telling you. And at that point, does it really matter?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.