[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, So the girl I love just broke up with me. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (23KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
23KB, 650x483px
Hey guys,

So the girl I love just broke up with me.

I'm going into my senior year of college.
I have had an amazing girlfriend for the past 1 and 1/2 years. Our relationship was near perfect and we were truly in love. Her family really liked me (sent me gifts). The sex was phenomenal and the affectionate times were the sweetest. We spent most of every day and every night together. I've never been happier.

She used to get in weird moods (depressed ones). She'd almost become a different person. I helped her out of her sadness and she has become a much happier and more confident person since.

We both have internships that keep us on different sides of the country over this summer. She's staying with her family out there. Things were going well over the phone for the past 2 months until she texts me that this relationship isn't what she wants anymore and that we shouldn't be in touch again. This is 20 minutes after facetiming her and her telling me she loves me.

I feel like she's the one. Is this another of her weird funks? I really want her back. What should I do?
>>
>>18548975

Extra info:

>she's beautiful
>i'm attractive with an athletic build (had many one night stands before falling in love with her)
>i'm not an autist
>she's not cheating (she lives with her family over summer and works with her mom. She doesn't go out drinking with coworkers or really hang out with people much because she's kind of antisocial).

>she's coming back for one night in August to get her things she left here over summer. She said we'll talk then but for now it's best if we're both separated and not in touch.
>>
>>18548975

she's found another guy...sorry OP
>>
>>18548975
Same thing happened to me 5 weeks ago, it hurts, but it will get better, i feel you op.

If i could give you advice id say dont do what i did, i became an obsessed needy whiny bitch, and fucked it up, if i could do one thing back then, it would to just completely ghost her, then id have her now.
>>
She probably found another guy. If she was really in love with you, she'll come back around. You should move on, but either way No Contact is the best chance of you getting her back. She has to feel like you've moved on and she has lost access to your life. She will miss you and probably start to pursue as long as you don't.
>>
She's obviously just being weird, but ask yourself if you really want her if she's going to leave you on a whim.

Her mood went from "I love you" to "I'm leaving you" within 20 minutes, she either lied about loving you (red flag) or she actually changed her position that quickly (also a red flag)
>>
How long has it been since you talked to her?
Sometimes people like this need a day or 2 to sort shit out, give her some space and try to talk to her later. Than you can ask what happened.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.