[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay or pathetic for a guy to get a nose job? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1499972363814.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1499972363814.png
351KB, 500x334px
Is it gay or pathetic for a guy to get a nose job? I've inherited a large nose from my Jewish great grandfather. It's been bugging me ever since I was 14. My nose completely destroyed my image. I've constantly been told that I am attractive but that my nose is extremely off putting. I turned 18 a week ago and I was considering rhinoplasty. Money isn't a problem so it's not like it would be wasting money.
What do you think /adv/ am I just being a little bitch or should I go threw with it
Pic unrelated
>>
Youre still young enough that you could grow into it. If it bothers you, do research on rhinoplasty risks and hunt around for a plastic surgeon who knows what they're doing. If you're gonna do it, do it right.
>>
>>18548900

yes, if you get a nose job you will be legally registered as a 'homosexual'. I recommend you start taking PrEP as you will be required to have anal sex with other men at least twice a week if you go through with this.

i guess thats the price you pay for getting a nose job. i mean you can still date girls, have a wife, and kids, and bang tons of female models on the side, but once people know you had a nose job they will realize you are actualyl gay unfortunately and all of that is just a facade.

>>18548948

this. when it comes to plastic surgery dont hunt around for a 'good price'.
>>
>>18548900
Nah man go for it
>>
>>18548900

No. Looks are one of the most impactful things in this life. Thats not an opinion by the way, there is a wealth of scientific literature on the impact and dominance of looks in every facet and court of life.

The only problem with getting a rhino as a male is you need to be EXTREMELY careful with who you select. You need someone with a lot of experience doing *MALE* rhinoplasties

far too often surgeons only have experience with female patients and they all want the same aesthetic of scooped out bridge with upturned nose................this is a disaster on a male face.

When it comes to male nose jobs, less is more. Large noses are very masculine, so the goal should be to only reduce any obscenely large dorsal hump and straighten it out rather than reduce the size too much or dramatically alter the pitch of the nose.
>>
File: nose.png (55KB, 152x272px) Image search: [Google]
nose.png
55KB, 152x272px
Pic related is my nose 1/3
>>
File: nose1.png (54KB, 154x266px) Image search: [Google]
nose1.png
54KB, 154x266px
2/3
>>
File: nose2.png (44KB, 124x256px) Image search: [Google]
nose2.png
44KB, 124x256px
3/3
>>
>>18548948
>>18548967
>>18548980
>>18548993
Is my nose fine and I'm just being a faggot or is it hideous and should I go through with it
>>
>>18549094
Tbh I think your nose looks good, but it's hard to tell without seeing how it works with the rest of your face. That being said, it shouldn't matter what we think, if you're uncomfortable with your nose make the choice that feels right for YOU.
>>
>>18549094

hard to say since you only gave us a close up. most any nose looks normal until you put it up to a face, thats when you see what matches and what doesn't. so send us a full face pic faggot.
>>
>>18549094
Plastic surgery is no piece of cake.
That's all I will say.

Nose looks fine to me.

Am I happy with myself now? Yes!!!
If I could go back and tell my 24 year old self not to get plastic surgery, would I? yes!

It's not really something you go back from.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.