[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you all deal with the thoughts about your current girlfriend/wife's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do you all deal with the thoughts about your current girlfriend/wife's past sexual experiences?

I know it is normal to not really care that much, but for some reason I obsess about them from time to time. My wife has only had 3 or 4 sexual partners before me, but even those few experiences are making my life miserable. What do you tell yourself so that these things don't matter to you?
>>
Cardio. I'm not kidding. Clears my head from misery.
>>
>>18548832
>How do you all deal with the thoughts about your current girlfriend/wife's past sexual experiences?
I jerk off to them.
>>
>>18548832
This is why everyone needs to become a Muslim and get a Muslim waifu
>>
>>18548848
That does help, but after the buzz wears off, I'm back to square one.

Everyone's significant other has had past partners, so how does everyone in the world just not care??
>>
>>18548879
Simple. Divorce then become a Muslim and get a virgin waifu
>>
File: pouring.jpg (35KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
pouring.jpg
35KB, 600x478px
>>18548879
What is it that bothers you the most? That another man had his dick inside your girlfriends mouth and vagina, and that they shot semen inside of her, marking their territory?
>>
>>18548879
>>18548832

in the end of the day, what the fuck does it matter?
I suppose you too had partners before her. Do you do any of the things that you probably worry about her doing, like thinking of them while you fuck? I don't think so, so why the hell are you worried that she does???

It's usually people who had really few or none previous partners that worry about this kind of shit.
>>
>>18548877
low effort b8
>>
>>18548897
It doesn't bother me that she potentially thinks about them more than me, it's just the thought about her getting sexual excitement with another person. Almost like an extreme jealousy...

I know it's mentally ill but that is why I'm asking autists on 4chan for advice....
>>
>>18548832

I tell myself that it doesn't matter. Wait, no i don't, because i never think about it because it doesn't matter.

I've dated virgins and I've dated girls who cant remember how many they've slept with. I was (and still am) confident in myself and my capabilities as a man and therefore the stupid shit like that doesn't bother me at all.

Go see a therapist. Faggot.
>>
>>18548956
>confident in myself and my capabilities as a man
This is why you get cucked.
>>
>>18548933
It's in her past, dead and burried. I'm a guy and even I rarelly fap to exes, women work different and more likely than not never do that if you're doing your job in the bed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.