[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not a clever man. I know that. I'm not unintelligent,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: chemical-science.jpg (72KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
chemical-science.jpg
72KB, 1600x1067px
I am not a clever man. I know that. I'm not unintelligent, but I'm certainly nothing more than average. I'm fairly well spoken, went to a public school (England, so private to you ameritubs) and have rich parents so went to a good university and studied PPE at Brasenose College, which is the equivalent of an Ivy League in the UK.

I passed with a 2:1 with a great deal of help from family (most of whom were alumni, one of which plays golf with the Provost), and know for a fact I passed where others would have failed, as I've met lectures at social parties afterwards who have, jovially, told me that I was one of the intended family students they were informed of.

I have recently taken a fairly senior job with the civil service, once again solely due to nepotism, and my intention is to enter politics through the normal route.

I've been studying biology recently in my free time, as my position is with Public Health England, which is the branch of the civil service that oversees the medical needs of the population. It's mainly health protection - prevention is better than cure and all that - but am struggling with even the basics.

My question is, is there somewhere I can anonymously gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of science? Failing that, is there something basic I'm missing that makes science so unrelatable to me?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18548631
>gain a better understanding
Books. If you have teacher, ask him about what books you should read. Then you also has list of reccomended and additional reading. Also google is big help. Whenever you see something new or you struggle to grasp concept, google should be your first bet.

>fundamentals of science
You lost me right here. How is this relatable to anything?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_academic_disciplines#Natural_sciences

What exactly do you mean by
>science
? It is very broad subject.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.