[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get into one of those "50 Shades" relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Latza stern.png (110KB, 278x285px)
Latza stern.png
110KB, 278x285px
How do you get into one of those "50 Shades" relationships where you totally dominate the girl in every aspect of life? I think I'd enjoy it, and I guess there's women who would be up for it too.
>>
>>18548572
You look so fucking ugly my screen broke and I feel embarrassed for those who have to see you.
>>
>>18548572

not really. the problem with sexual based control is that when a girl (or even a guy) isn't horny, they suddenly lose interest.

its the kind of thing they think about when horny but to honestly go through with that in real life is contradictory to their entire existence.

I've been a dom for years and met maybe one girl who seemed to maybe be interested in this, but she had major psychological issues, im talking weekly therapy sessions that cut into our play time.

you can find girls who might be intersted in a weekend long role play of sorts, but not really into a long term quasi permanent change.
>>
>>18548572
They have specialized dating sites for kink/fetish relationships like that
>>
>>18548572
fetlife

>>18548598
>>>thirdgrade
>>
>>18548572
When I was in high school and then later in grad school some crazy fuck completely dominated every aspect of my life.

But then he really turned complete batshit crazy and I had to bail for a normal relationship.

I also had a master while I was living in Japan. I met him on "Xtreme dating.com" website. He didn't do anything but mild psychosexual domination though, he had no desire to completely control every aspect of my life when I wasn't with him like my original master did.
>>
File: collar.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
collar.gif
1MB, 212x212px
>>18548614
T-tell me more. Especially about your high school experiences.
>>
>>18548623
Well I was in a very small school and had a bf and this kid would bully me every day all the time. Then he told me to dump my bf and he would stop.
I did. That began a long series of commands he would issue on my life. He was the first penis I sucked. This was 9th grade. He told me to call him daddy and sir in front of my own dad. He gave me big stickers and keychains that said j love my daddy and had me use them. He would give me commands on most all aspects of my life as if he was a father. He would steal my moms panties I found out later.

He was an extreme narcissist so it was mostly blowjobs while he looked at himself in the mirror. He always had issues ejaculating from sex which made things weaken.

When I went to his house he would make me sit in his basement in a flannel type blanket that was absolutely coated in dried cum. He would just jerk off and play video games and have me sit there watching.

In grad school he would command me to have sex with people from Craigslist and stuff like that an send him the videos.

Then he went insanely insane and I met my future husband and cut him out my life an that was that. Haven't looked back and I'm prett vanilla now
>>
>>18548651
Oh yea my favorite he made me play "cumslut" instead of HORSE and of course I was nervous and did miserable then he made fun of my lack of skills and made me drink his cum.

It sounds tame but like, I didn't really have sexual attraction to him or LIKE doing that stuff -- I never dated him. I had bfs but not him -- and I also would get so nervous and I remember my heart just beating on overtime with anxiety
>>
>>18548651
>This was 9th grade. He told me to call him daddy and sir in front of my own dad.
Holy shit. That's amazing. I'm sorry for you, that whole thing sounds awful. What did your dad think about that? And did all you friends know about this?

And so, you still wanted to be sexually dominated after this?
>>
>>18548665
My dad ignored it he was kind pissed tho. That went on for years.
On a level I deeply enjoyed the experience and I wanted a master.
But then I met this guy with an amazing cock and he didn't like any of that dom stuff and was pretty vanilla. He convinced me that this guy was actually preying on my mental weaknesses and that I should cut him out of my life.

I married mr nice dick vanilla dude and we have 2 kids and regular sex that isn't about domination. It isn't super kinky but
His dick is so big that always keeps it fresh for me.

Ultimately I'm much happier.
I am a smart person but I had extremely high levels of anxiety. Based on how crazy my original "daddy" went I would say he had even higher anxiety levels than me and also latent schizoprenia that he kept under control by preying on and manipulating and keeping me weak.

Now I have a relationship based on mutual respect and love with a man who wants me to feel good about myself and 2 gorgeous kids and a good job and an all around normal life. I wouldn't look back.

But there was always a part of me that wanted to be Mentally and sexually dominated because I thought it would take away the need for me to think for myself thereby relieving my massive anxiety.
>>
>>18548660
Why do those things if you didn't want to? "Because he told me to" is not a valid reason. You had the option of saying no and ignoring him, especially after moving away, unless maybe he threatened you. It sounds like you did enjoy the submissive stuff and just can't admit it, because you did choose to do it.
>>
>>18548709
Alright. Well maybe I could find a girl for just a weekend then. Glad you're happy now.
>>
File: bowie zoom.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
bowie zoom.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>18548709
>On a level I deeply enjoyed the experience and I wanted a master.
>there are girls like this in American high schools.
>>
>>18548651

Do you still wear the burka?
>>
File: 1500141235655.jpg (74KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500141235655.jpg
74KB, 678x960px
>>18548572
Find a girl that is stable, have a stable relationship, get to the point where you share your secret fetishes, if she loves you or is into it, she will do it. If she doesn't rinse and repeat. You'll strike gold eventually. Just don't go looking for the ones that want it before you even date. That is looking for trouble.
>>
>>18548727

When I was 23, I was the "master" of a 17 year old in high school.

Quite the experience having complete power over her when she was that young and we continued to see each other for years.
>>
File: ought to be arrested.jpg (89KB, 406x371px) Image search: [Google]
ought to be arrested.jpg
89KB, 406x371px
>>18548831
Tell me all about her.
>>
>>18548709
>He convinced me that this guy was actually preying on my mental weaknesse
Well no fucking shit, was it that hard to see ms smart person? Holy fuck this is incredibly disgusting. But I fap to extreme femdom so I guess I shouldn't throw stones. It still is disgusting.
>>
>>18549139
smart people can be emotionally unintelligent
>>
>>18548721
Not her but although this is an extreme level, a lot of people get off on being forced to do things that they find sincerely humiliating or unpleasant. It is a power thing to an extent that being ordered to do something you enjoy isn't. Only if you hate it but what you want and feel doesn't matter, do you really feel your own will being overpowered.
>>
>>18548721
When did I deny enjoyingthe shbmisivess???

I said I went on extreme restraints dating and got another master before getting married.

Of course I LOVED it
It was emotionally screwed but it also
Got me racing

I could say no at any time and eventually I did
>>
>>18548572
BDSM relationships are built on mutual respect and boundaries. Don't let 50 shades of grey be your relationship model, it's an extremely toxic one. Domination should be kept to the bedroom. You're describing an emotionally abusive relationship.
>>
>>18549193
>BDSM relationships are built on mutual respect
lol
>>
So, how many girls out there are interested in having a master? Particularly younger girls? 16 is the legal age where I am, but you'd probably want to wait until they're 18 so as not to cause problems for them at home.
>>
>>18548709
You remind me of all the hentai I read where the guy that raped the girl when she was young comes back in her life and turns her into his cumbucket again. While she pretends nothing is wrong with her husband. NTR is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>18548572
>spending your money and time on a whore you expects you to be rough with her
>this is somehow dominant

you are a slave to her pussy champ
>>
>>18548572

If you have to ask, you can't.

It is an entirely human trait that allows people to command someone-- not to force them, but to make it their will to obey.

That's not something you just fucking read off of goddamn 4chan. That's a way of being, it's a state of mind and a set of beliefs. It's a notion toward people and toward yourself and your place in the world.

If you have to ask, you cannot do it and are not ready. You don't even want to listen to yourself-- I have no idea why you expect another to.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.