[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 25 years old >meet 20 y.o. girl in beginning of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1477855017052.jpg (397KB, 933x771px) Image search: [Google]
1477855017052.jpg
397KB, 933x771px
>be me 25 years old
>meet 20 y.o. girl in beginning of January and start going out
>turns into fwb relationship
>goes on for >6 months
>go on dates and have sex with other women, acquire other fuck buddy
>still develop feelings for her
>tell her I like her and care about her and want some kind of open relationship (we're both seeing other people anyway)
>rejects my proposition
>tell her I may have to leave her because I can't do this

I still haven't decided if I can keep doing this. It's getting really hard.
>>
>>18548451
good thing she rejected that open relationship proposal, at least now you know she has some self respect. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Just make a choice as to which you value more.
>>
23yo hugless, kissless virgin here so I am really in no position to offer you any kind of advice on your situation.

However having said that I think it is a bad idea to keep seeing her.
She has rejected you and sticking around, hoping she might change her mind isn't too healthy for your self esteem.
I mean you have other people to keep yourself occupied with, obviously it won't be easy to get over her but not impossible either?
>>
>>18548457
Why is that a good thing and what does that have to do with self respect?

>>18548458
>She has rejected you and sticking around, hoping she might change her mind isn't too healthy for your self esteem.

I'm not hoping she'll change her mind. I've already abandoned ship and now have zero reason to care about her. I'll probably be cold and emotionally unavailable and generally treat her like a sexual object as it appears that's what she wants

>I mean you have other people to keep yourself occupied with, obviously it won't be easy to get over her but not impossible either?

It depends on how things go with other women/dates/etc, if they go nowhere I'll *have* to stop seeing her
>>
>>18548451
respect what she wants and either keep the relationship FWB or stop wasting each others' time. also, if you're that worried about losing her, stop acting like a pussy and tell her you'd like a relationship, not an open one (which is pretty much what you already have, dumb ass).
>>
>>18548480
>I've already abandoned ship and now have zero reason to care about her

Pero it seems like you still do care about her?
>>
>>18548483
>also, if you're that worried about losing her, stop acting like a pussy and tell her you'd like a relationship, not an open one (which is pretty much what you already have, dumb ass).

What do you mean it's what we already have? I'm quite sure she's seeing other guys. I'm not worried about losing her I already am prepared to cut things off. I'd just prefer not to.

>>18548491
I said I have zero reason to, I didn't say that I don't care
>>
>>18548480
Open relationships are for degenerative whores and broken people, that's why.
>>
She is based af. Send her my way when she eventually breaks up with him.
>>
>>18548500
lol

>>18548505
Good luck fucking her for 6+ months and not getting attached. And if anything I'm going to be the one to end things. I don't think she cares about anything except sex and good company
>>
>>18548495
>I said I have zero reason to, I didn't say that I don't care

Well the thing is that maybe if you broke things off entirely getting to that point of not caring anymore would be easier?
>>
>>18548514
>I don't think she cares about anything except sex and good company
That's why she's in a fwb relationship
>>
>>18548451
>tell her I may have to leave her
But you're not with her.
>>
File: 1473183170541.png (37KB, 446x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473183170541.png
37KB, 446x384px
>>18548514
>Good luck fucking her for 6+ months and not getting attached. And if anything I'm going to be the one to end things. I don't think she cares about anything except sex and good company
Nah, I want to keep her. Leave and go fuck some random thot.
>>
>>18548518
Yes it would. But again if figure if I can get an actual girlfriend and fuck her on the side I'll stop caring.

>>18548527
Bad choice of words. I had actually told her that I'll have to stop hanging out with her.
>>
>>18548534
>if I can get an actual girlfriend and fuck her on the side I'll stop caring

B-Best of luck to you then.
>>
>>18548560
Yeah it's foolish really. I like purposefully doing shit like this so that I see what happens
>>
>>18548573
but you must be pretty good when it comes to sex at least
>>
How is fwb and An open relationship different in any way?
>>
Just leave her and understand that this is not gonna work? Like, swallow your pride, I guess.
>>
>>18548587
Open relationship = relationship without exclusivity

FWB = Sexual relationship with no intimacy besides sex/emotional availability/very limited time spent together/no exclusivity

>>18548603
It's not pride it's attachment.
>>
>>18548573
>I like purposefully doing shit like this so that I see what happens

I hope you know how it makes you sound.
>>
>>18548632
Stupid? I find that making mistakes consciously actually can help me learn why they're a bad idea on an even deeper level
>>
>>18548624
Well you sleep with her good enough to make her want to keep you around for that. i think thats an achievement
>>
>>18548624
You do realise that your attachment is like the one of a puppy, right?
You let it go, because that's your only option, and you find someone else.
Be happy that she straight up told you she doesn't want a relationship with you instead of leading you around. Lots of time saved there.
>>
Meant to reply to >>18548600 in this >>18548624 post

>>18548806
I don't think that puppies attached to their owners is quite the same as the attachment to a sexual partner but sure.

I am curious as to why you think it's my only option though. Am I supposed to do this with every sexual partner I have in the future? It's more and more common for women to not want relationships now so I can see this happening again. I wouldn't know what to learn from this if I ended it now.
>>
"i love you but i dont love you enough to stop fucking other women"
thats not how life works kiddo, open relationships are nothing but having a roomie that you fuck that will never feel any type of love towards you simply because you just another dick in the train that just happens to live with her. dont think you are THAT special. bitch
>>
>>18548825
It's a naive and wishful attachment, that was the point.

>why you think it's my only option
She told you face-to-face one version of "I want your dick, I don't want you". Not much to do, other than accepting that and pumping her until you get bored, and moving on.

>Am I supposed to do this with every sexual partner
If it's just about sex, then sure.

>It's more and more common for women to not want relationships
Yes. Keep on looking for the ones that want relationships.

>I wouldn't know what to learn from this if I ended it now
There's two things here. First - you don't need to learn anything from this.
Second - you wouldn't learn from this anyway because you can't. She is not open for more, so you won't experience more.
I mean, you may beg and cry just enough for her to say "fine". But good luck with that kind of forced """"connection"""".

Once again - you're out of luck, buddy. Move on.
>>
>>18548868
I see your points I'm going to argue with you because for devil's advocate though.

My other option is to find a way to deemphasize her. I don't want to throw away sex - it helps me meet other women because it eliminates the desperate lust/thirst.

My plan was to keep going on other dates until I find a girl who wants a relationship, then stop seeing this girl. That way I can keep up my sex game and stuff.

I've given up any hope of forcing this into anything else. My point was that I *could* actually learn from this if I figure out how I can stop giving a fuck about her.

But in all likelyhood i will end things. I saw her on Thursday and I haven't even texted her yet.
>>
>>18548903
>find a way to deemphasize her
Good luck.

>I don't want to throw away sex
Good luck.

>it eliminates the desperate lust/thirst
You're your own slave. Cool.

>keep going on other dates until I find a girl who wants a relationship
Ayy, what can go wrong, right?
It's not like there's a very high chance that shit won't work in the long run and you will find yourself at your fwb's doorstep, begging for sex.
I mean, besides the very high chance that you'll just keep on fucking her on the side, basically cheating.

>keep up my sex game
Kek. Am I being pranked?

>if I figure out how I can stop giving a fuck about her
You just do it. There's no formula attached.
>>
>>18548451
>I like her and care about her
>want some kind of open relationship
Pick one and only one
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.