[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out a far uncle of mine used to misuse my nephew sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8pkNisIl.png (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
8pkNisIl.png
55KB, 512x512px
Found out a far uncle of mine used to misuse my nephew sexually along with other children.
Give me one reason not kill or fuck him up good.
I know I'll be going to jail.
>>
Because you can figure a way to get him caught so he is suffering punishment and not you.
>>
Let's the inmates do it for you.

Get him charged with child molestation and he's either gonna kill himself or be a slave boy to a jail lord.
>>
You've already left a trail of evidence by posting here.

How old are you? If you are a teenager or in your early or mid twenties, I don't recommend you doing it. If you're around 30, and have thought about the consequences and different actions you can take, then go for it.

Don't make the decision unless you're mature enough.
>>
Prisons in my country are like all inclusive hotels. If anything its doing him a favour. Criminals have more rights than victims here.
>>
>>18548309
Break his knees when he'll be out somewhere during the night, all in disguise and shit, so you'll let some steam off.
Then get evidence and send him to jail, where they'll break his ass.
He's a pedo, he's gonna get fucked for life.
>>
>>18548319

I use tor and my mac address and all serial numbers are spoofed.
>>
>>18548330

Good call. Might fuck his legs up with a hatchet.
>>
>>18548316
>Let's the inmates do it for you

This
If you live in a crooked up country like mine, you might eventually get a deal with the cops to kick his ass before he goes to the cell. But whatever you do "illegally" won't compare to the thousand raging nigger inmates he'll face doing time
>>
>>18548359
Wish it was the case. Sex offenders have a separate part of jail here so they are left alone. Thanks "civilisation".
>>
>>18548335

no you don't, you can't use 4chan via tor.
>>
>>18548374
Its more similar to I2P but no one knows what it is. The point is they can't associate this post with me.
>>
>>18548370
For all their stay, or just when they're under treat?

Here unless there's too much media fuzz around a case, the guards themselves will do everything they can to mix them up. If they're put in isolation, it's usually for a while.

How do you think law will view it if you kill him or kick his ass? Depending on the case it might be viewed as you acting under heavy emotions and you get away with a slap on your wrist, but it has to look as spontaneous as possible.
>>
>>18548319
He already said he would be going to jail, it's pretty ballsy to pretend the cops are smart enough to find this post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.