[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens if you go up to a random girl in real life and tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: jkfds.jpg (30KB, 277x433px) Image search: [Google]
jkfds.jpg
30KB, 277x433px
what happens if you go up to a random girl in real life and tell her she looks nice?

I've never just gone up and said something to a girl like that before but I'm thinking of giving it a try.
>>
>>18547914
In most cases you'll be told to fuck off, maybe in nicer words. In almost all cases you'll be instantly catalogued as a creep.
>>
Depends

If you're Chad, it's a compliment
If you're a beta, it's harrassment
>>
>>18547927
>tfw my popular good looking friend got sued for harassment and lost 10k + being branded sex offender in his resume
>all because he flirted with some hot chick with nice ass in our university dorm's toilet
>male toilet
>he's minding his own business, she walked in and used the mirror, was wearing really short pants
>he complimented her
>she flirted back
>he touched her ass

She followed him to his room and wrote down his address. Then lawsuit.

Can't help but feel bad for homie.
>>
File: 1500544876622~2.jpg (228KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500544876622~2.jpg
228KB, 960x960px
>>18547957
>He touched her ass

Nah dude, you're friend fucked up.
Even if she was flirting, you never touch a woman without consent
>>
if you come across as honest and not awkward, she will be flattered
obviously touching her ass will result in lawsuit, dont even try
>>
>>18547957
This only happens to white average and below average men

If you are black or brown the girl would never report, not to be labeled a racist
>>
>>18547960

Fucking this, LMAO. Faggot thought he could do whatever he wanted because of a privileged life, then got smacked down to reality.
>>
One of my best lines was: "You have amazing eyebrows" followed by fucking off and doing my own thing. Literally 100% of times i used this line, the girl came to me afterwards
>>
>>18547963
>average and below average men

lol He's very good looking, lift heavy weights, and yes, white.

>If you are black or brown the girl would never report, not to be labeled a racist

dont know about this either.
>>
>>18547968
I'm a femanon and this will work if you're not ugly, fat or creepy. So she has to slightly attracted in the first place, but it seems like a good method.
>>
>>18547961

>tfw got away with spanking several girls asses at work and they all liked it
>tfw not even that chad-y

Hehehe.
>>
>>18547986
>tfw got away with spanking several girls asses at work and they all liked it

lmao hehe
>>
>>18547964
Funnily enough I got away with touching a girls ass when I was drunk.

She got mad and wanted to squeeze my ass in return so it was a win-win
>>
>>18547998
And to add I outright slapped this hungarian chicks ass. She was bent over and wearing yoga's.

Damn I could feel the jiggle to this day. She just looked at me and didn't react lol
>>
>>18547986
>>18547990
>>18547998
>>18548001
It's nothing impressive but only some dumbass like anon's Chad friend believes he could do it to a stranger
>>
>>18547914

Do it n clubs, but I've been watching the girl for a while, so she knows I am honest and for me she is above the rest.
>>
>>18547914
Don't. Women hate that. You think you're the first to do so? People do it all the time. They're used to it and it's not a secret that the guy wants to bang them. It's not flattering, its creepy.
>>
>>18547957
>he touched her ass
as close to the line as it is, that's definitely sexual harrasment according to The Man. Your friend just got unlucky and let his dick do the talking
>>
>>18547914

depends on the girl. you see, it turns out girls are not homogenous robots all running the same script. you cannot press one button and expect the same response of the entire gender.

some will say thank you and go on. others will ignore you. some will call you a creep, most will just awkwardly accept and go on. some will continue to talk to you.

it doesn't JUST matter what they are like but also what you are like. they will adjust based on you. really hot? they will take it a lot better usually. ugly? they don't care.

girls are not flattered by ugly men calling them hot. its like a retard calling them smart. in many ways its kind of insulting, because it makes the girl (or guy) feel like they are not worthy of someone more attractive, that only ugly people find them attractive for being barely more attractive than they are.
>>
>>18547914
I approached the last girl I was dating on the street across the uni.
After introducing myself and stuff I told her I wanted to see her naked.
She giggled n shit and a few dates later I saw her naked and was sucking on her tits and clit. She's the most beautiful girl I ever saw naked and maybe ever will.
so yeah, it works sometimes

That being said she's kinda fucked in the head and broke my heart so take that as you will
>>
>>18547914
>what happens if you go up to a random girl in real life and tell her she looks nice?
Then you will probably get a funny look.
It's all contextual, for instance, at a bar walking up to a girl and saying
>"you look nice"
will get you at best a "thanks", then you get ignored, you might as well add "I want to sniff your hair" for all the good it would do, in a non social situation you will just look autistic and creepy.

This is where social skills and observational skills come in (presuming you have some, which is being generous considering how stupid your question is).
I have the approach of complimenting their shoes, because women put a lot of effort into shoes, you don't realise it, but they do and they are rarely noticed, worst case scenario you get a response of "they're just *generic store brand*" which you can follow with "they look like *designer brand*" and their face will light up and them saying "really!?".
Complimenting shoes, outfit and hair have always worked out well for me with shoes working the best.

Women wear their hearts on their sleeve, or rather through their appearance, if they look like they put effort into their appearance, they probably did, mentioning it will go a long way.
>>
>>18547968
What did they say to you when they came after you? Complimenting eyebrows sounds weird as fuck.
>>
>>18547914

She holds you down while her boyfriend fucks your ass.

You try to cry but opening your mouth just helps her brother get that blowjob he wanted.

Then they laugh and call you a pathetic creep.

10/10 Works every-time. Do it.
>>
File: 1377230635994.gif (2MB, 212x173px) Image search: [Google]
1377230635994.gif
2MB, 212x173px
>>18547968

>One of my best lines was: "You have amazing eyebrows"
>>
>>18547914
A genuine complement from a non-creepy guys will make a girl melt. But if it's a segue into picking her up she will probably not take it well, unless you're a chad and she wanted to fuck you anyway.
>>
>>18547968
>>18549080
Isn't it kind of feminine to compliment them on stuff like this? It's something a woman would say to a woman. I can understand complementing her eyes, hair, etc. but her shoes and eyebrows?
>>
ok incels and weebs, actual Grill here

a cute (8/10) guy came up to me when i was at the grocery store in sweats like 3 years ago, and he just said 'i just wanted to tell you you're really beautiful' and immediately walked away. if you're sincere, polite, respectful, and then immediately end the interaction and dont wait for her to respond, it could be nice. if you linger she'll think you're hitting on her.
>>
>>18547968
This
You gotta compliment her on things she probably never gets complimented on

For example I go for a handshake and then tell her wow she has a firm grip, it always gets a positive reaction and a giggle
>>
>>18549356
You didnt pursue him though, so what's the point?
>>
>>18549356
that's exactly what I was planning on doing today. I couldn't do it. Too many nerves. This shit is harder than I thought! How do I get myself psyched up enough to actually do it?

>>18549379
who gives a shit? It's just a compliment. For now the point is just to compliment the girl and not get pepper sprayed. It's not a failure if you don't immediately start banging.
>>
>>18549791
Because you clearly want to do it so you can get in a relationship with a girl by charming her

But by complimenting her and walking away, there's now no way for her to follow up on it and you probably never see her again
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (55KB, 482x481px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
55KB, 482x481px
>>18547914
Once upon a time, a friend had a coke dealer sometimes stop by his place occasionally while travelling and cut a brick. He'd give us a couple grams of pure coke as thanks.

So we'd get smashed then 3-4AM we'd get coked out and stay up until 2-3PM. Once we were hungry, so I drove to McDonalds at noon with my friend. I was coked out to hell and horny, so I just started walking up to random women and asking if they wanted to fuck; some I slapped their ass or tits and asked if they wanted to come back and get tag teamed etc. I was talking a million words a minute from all the coke and was outrageously graphic. I was 6'2" 240 jacked and am a chad, so most women were initially shocked but when they took a look a lot of them actually considered it and laughed. One actually said she can't because she's with her kids (some MILF who's cuck husband probably didn't fuck her properly).

Despite me sexually assaulting at least 8 women nobody called the cops. We ordered food and ate it there, then I drove back to his place (where I proceeded to crash my car through his fence and ripped the door off the hinges to his apartment building and threw it onto the street). We then punched the shit out of wall leading up to his apartment, then destroyed everything in his room, including the bed and threw it out the window.

The next morning cops woke us up by kicking us in the ribs (they were called over all the damage). We just told them we want our lawyers and to fuck off because we wanted to sleep.

So the moral is,

>Moral of the story is women like being hit on by attractive alphas, it increases their self esteem. They even like having their asses slapped and their tits fondled by attractive men.

>Women are highly offended by being hit on by ugly men because it's an insult to them, especially short men (the manlet meme is real). Be careful if you're ugly, because they might even cry rape to vindicate themselves.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.