[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend messaged her roommate, saying to him that I said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1._i_still_fall_for_you_.jpg (14KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1._i_still_fall_for_you_.jpg
14KB, 600x400px
Bascially, Last night we had a huge fight and then she told him, and said I was being a dick and I said to smooth it all over to say that I was being a dick and all that, She then messages him saying that "He feels he can't compete with you", I never said that.
And I was crying and she was saying "I'm just texting him, give me a minute"...
Am I a fool?
>>
>>18547820
Kek
You're a bitch anon
She's gonna dump you
>>
>>18547820
You're being too emotional and weak in front of her and she's openly disrespecting you and blatantly challenging your masculinity using another man. If you have any self-respect you'll walk away from this and not look back.
>>
>>18547820
You've lost, anon. The only way you can get her back is to prove your masculinity. You need to send her snaps of you fucking another (equal or hotter) girl with captions explicitly comparing her to the new girl. After she compared you to her roommate (who has fucked her, guaranteed), your only reply can be a sexual comparison of your own.
>>
>>18547820
KEK
U
C
KCUC
>>
you got fucked fool don be a boi
>>
>>18547820
Dump her. Go find another chick and do as >>18547854 says. It's the only way. But based on what you've told us you're a beta. I'll give you some pointers. If you want to attract some girl, tell her she has nice eyebrows then do whatever it is you do. Chances are she'll seek you out later and all you have to do is not sperg out and act normal.
>>
>>18547820
brutal some women must humiliate a man using the man she wants.

She's made her decision and wants her roommate
>>
Wait, she lives with a guy roommate and complains to him about you.

You're probably getting cucked right now as he comforts her from your emotional ass.
>>
>>18547820
>gf lives with a guy that's not her bf

Please be trolling
>>
>>18548022

Yep. Time to leave bro. If you value your self at all you will not let that shit fly. Leave her.
>>
>>18547820

>girlfriend's male roommate she's texting that personally with

oh, lordy, are you a case or what ...
>>
Why reading this making me horny?

The idea of your gf confiding with her roommate using sex is really getting me hard
>>
>>18547820
If you don't kick her ass to the curb .. yes
>>
File: beta-cuck.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beta-cuck.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
There are three realistic scenarios to this.

1. Kys
2. Ditch her, find better women.
3. Beat up the other guy then break up with your gf

My personal favorite is 3. but you're probably beta af since you already let this happen. 2. is my 2nd favorite.
>>
File: 1499386981006.png (137KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1499386981006.png
137KB, 353x334px
>>18547820
>>18547820
>Bascially, Last night we had a huge fight and then she told him, and said I was being a dick and I said to smooth it all over to say that I was being a dick and all that, She then messages him saying that "He feels he can't compete with you", I never said that.
And I was crying and she was saying "I'm just texting him, give me a minute"...
Am I a fool?

Someone translate this to actual English please???
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.