[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I head over heels for someone who doesn't want me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Why am I head over heels for someone who doesn't want me.

>Known said girl for like 6 months
>Was pretty good friends
>She met some guy
>They were good together except...
>They only lasted 2 months and she really loved him (which is strange , 2 months)
>She's fucked up
>Tell her to immediately call me
>Calm her down
>We proceed to chat it up again
>Asks if we can cuddle and stuff
>Agree
>Start to fall for her hard
>She explains how she doesn't want a relationship
>Fuck.png
>Start telling her my issues with dating
>"I hope to find someone that can put up with me, and I hope you find someone good to you"
>My head: "HELLO I'M RIGHT HERE"
>One night ask her what shes up to
>"Just scrolling through [Chat Website], being a hoe"
>"hmm.. what do you mean?"
>Just talking sexually to this guy I use to know
>W...What the fuck...
>"I have to go... I'm not feeling so well"
>"lol okay, get better soon"

Are girls really this fucking blind ? Am I stupid ?
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18547584
You are definition of beta orbiter. If you dont ask girl on date ONE WEEK after meeting her for first time, she will mark you as friend who doesnt have penis nor is able of dating her. Combine that with the fact you are frogposter and you are undatable.

Find new girl AND SHOW HER VIA ANY MEAMS YOU FIND HER ATTRACTIVE asap. Asking them on dates and trying to kiss is usually good enough.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.