[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to get around contacting a girl who used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 2ae.jpg (49KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
49KB, 600x735px
What is the best way to get around contacting a girl who used to like me in high school after 2 years? Back then girls werent on my mind as I was addicted to video games. Recently when cleaning out a few old boxes I discovered my old french class notebooks, on which said girl have scribbled excessively on both the front and the back. She even wrote down her number and snapchat and encircled them with a heart. From this I found out that she probably had a crush on me and wanted to get my attention.

Now I am in Uni and have started to lift during my free time instead of gaming. I want to test the waters with this girl by sending a text or snap based around the old notebooks. One part of me thinks this is all just creepy, and the other part of me thinks it is worth a shot since I got nothing to lose.

If any femanons are here, how would you think if the guy you had a crush on in high school contacted you 2 years later?
>>
>>18547498
You missed your chance anon, I'm in the same situation. It's over. Go back to your games.
>>
File: 1499072749501.jpg (145KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1499072749501.jpg
145KB, 750x745px
>>18547520
But I sold my gaming pc for cash..
>>
>>18547549
Looks like you finally grew up then
>>
>>18547572
Im glad I did not follow your advice, I ended contacting her, and now I have a date on Tuesday!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.