[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manage to get this girl >she hates herself, not that much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498543376982.jpg (220KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1498543376982.jpg
220KB, 1600x1067px
>manage to get this girl
>she hates herself, not that much but it's still a thing. she's pretty edgy too.
>i'm a introvert who over the past year has done eveything to become extroverted
>i didn't really have that good of a childhood, i spent much more time on my computer than with friends
>my brother has depression
>i think I might just have depression
>with other people I try to hide it
>however, i tell her this
>often at night when we text she starts hating herself and asking me shit like "why do you do this, how do you not hate me?"
>she starts to distance herself a bit from me, she never shows her feelings for me
>i start to think that she has none for me
>i start becomming more and more depressed, and I start to worry a lot more
>I tell her this and she doesn't really know what to do
>i become more angry, i dont yell at her and i dont insult her but i am angrier and I distance myself more
>she doesn't love me anymore
>im pretty sure this is the reason for that
>we break up last night

I want her back, I love her so fucking much, she means so much to me. But on the other hand, she didn't really care when I showed my emotional side, where as I was supportive when she showed hers. If I tried, I could most likely get her back, my other friends have been in similar sittuations and managed to get the girl back. But, again, maybe I should move on forward. I'm thinking of looking at other girls but still talking with her, if she develops feelings for me again, maybe I should get back with her.
>>
It sounds like you weren't good for eachother
>>
>>18547488
Maybe. I'm not sure anymore myself.
>>
She needs to get better as a human and you have the responisbility (as long as you intent to love her and be her bf) to help her with that.
But if everything fails and she does hurt you more then you need to leave. Dont feel shitty because someone else feels shitty for themselfes.
>>
>>18547481
>if she develops feelings for me again
this literally never happens
>>
>>18547732
This literally happens all the time because most girls are flimsy as hell. At least in my experience.
>>
>>18547481
Op. This was a blessing
It feels like shit but it was
Don't talk to her. When she tries to reach out to you ignore her.
She is not s person who should be in a relationship with you or anyone for that matter.
Don't go for people with these kinds of issues.
You will not talk to her again.
You will go to the gym and clean your shit up.
Good luck my man. I know it feels like hell right now but you will stay away from her
>>
>>18547743
I know man, I already train boxing but I think that there might still be a chance to get her back. I love her so fucking much, it's so painful anon. I've doing my hardest to sort my shit out and It's working for me, but this whole thing right now has just left me absolutely destroyed.
>>
>>18547762

I'm almost sure you can get her back OP.
You will not even try though.
It's dangerous for both of you.
She needs to work on herself before she is ready for a relationship. When she can love herself then she will be ready. Nothing you do will make her love herself. She needs to figure it out and there isn't a thing you can say to her to get it to her.
I know you want to help her and be there for her. I've been in an extremely similar situation where I was with a girl who had some mental health issues( self esteem , slightly schitzo). She broke off and came back and broke off and came back and everytime it just chips more and more of you away. I finally said fuck it I'm done. No contact. A year laterish I run into her and she is doing really well. She goes to a therapist every now and then but she has a new bf and they are really happy and she doesn't have half the issues she use to. The way our relationship was held her back. I acted as a support beam for unhealthy behavior.
Anyway that's my experience and my two cents I really just hope you can understand what I'm trying to tell you and make the best decision for you and her. Even though emotions scream make a different one you can't listen to them for these types of things. If you really care about her then you will stay away.
Good luck op
>>
>>18547799
she has some issues, but she told me about them in the first month. after that she didn't really seem to have em anymore. her problems aren't nearly as severe as mine, even though she thinks the absolute opposite. i think she was just being overly dramatic.
>>
>>18547807
It's not about how bad the issues are but about how they handle them.
Children throw tantrums and over react and exagurate things.
It's unhealthy behavior for both of you
>>
>>18547762

If there's a will there's a way, if you want to get her back you can, just ask yourself first if that's what you really want, because you won't be getting another chance, even if it wasn't your fault the first time.
>>
>>18547481
Don't. Stupid as fuck to get with someone like that when you know they fuel negative feelings.
>>
>>18548195
Anon, I kind of fucked it up. The first month went so well and not a single day in june was I depressed. It all started after I fucked it all up.
>>
>>18547481
Dude. She is not ready to live, not to mention ready for a relationship. I know that losing somebody you love is basically piercing your soul with a spear but there's no other way. Forget her and please think before falling in love with someone next time.
>>
>>18547481

>being in that relationship made your depression worse
>still want to get back into it

Don't fucking do it. You both have shit you need to deal with before you should try to get back together.

a self-loathing depressed bitch + a depressed guy is not a good combo for either as it'll just feed your problems.
>>
>>18548200
OP, you have to be able to show your emotional side. If you can't show it in a relationship and receive support, it's not a healthy relationship.

People have emotions. People have to be able to receive support. Seeking support is NOT fucking it up.
>>
>>18548280
Isn't there a line between showing your emotions and being controlled by them where you're a whiny bitch though?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.