[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is my question. if i am say 24 but due to my genetics people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Here is my question. if i am say 24 but due to my genetics people think im 18 years old. Is it wrong to sleep with a barely legal 16 year old girls? (legal age)

Initially i thought it seems weird/creepy but if i look like the age it's my genetics right? As in if i dated a 16 year old people wouldn't bat an eye but if i told people my age they would be thinking wtf?

If anyone has opinion i'd appreciate it.

Oh and im making this thread because of 16 year olds asking for my number.

Personally i'm inclined to not sleep with barely legal girls, just wondering others opinions.
>>
I think it's weird and creepy as fuck but if they are legal where you are, I guess that's your call. I don't think I'd ever sleep with someone younger than 20-21 and I'm only 26.
>>
>all ya damn excuses

Fuck off with that, nobody cares. You're here for advice; only weedpickers will sit here and lecture you.

>your problem, on the other hand

Uh, advice? Don't do it. Period. Being well out of high school and having anything to do with high schools is just a bad idea in general. Since the whole, "they stay the same age" guy is a well-known thing nowadays, people are quick to learn ages. Socially speaking, it could damn you in a lot of ways. A lot more than you probably think possible.

As for the legality, maybe brush up on the laws there and ensure there aren't clauses against significant age differences or anything like that. Knowing every last detail will be your ally if things go legal, so... arm yourself.

Morally? I dunno man, some kids are just as fucked up as adults are, so it's really just as much a gamble as always (in the sense that you could take advantage of a naive 24-year-old the same way) except you explicitly seem to be pulling from high schoolers, which is a pug-fuckin'-bad pool to be pulling from. That is 3-star territory with no waifus, friend. That is your sixth three-star Cherche in a row.

Take to your inclination, if it exists, and don't sleep with her. Even if you look young, you are 24, and it'll come out the moment her friends know you fucked her. The very next time you meet her, if she hasn't to that point, she *will* then ask you your age.
>>
Not according to the law. Idk what to tell you.
>>
>>18547480
but like, even if anons say it's ok
can you actually pull it or just be that creepy old guy who for some reason is always hanging around (which I'm sure is a familiar memory to many girls)
>>
>>18547480
I'm barely out of high school and these girls in OP's pic look like children, they aren't even attractive. I don't get why anyone would want to date people in highschool, no matter how their body looks, they are still children in their mind
>>
>>18547515
>don't get why anyone would want to date people in highschool, no matter how their body looks

geez I dont get it either
>>
>>18547519
She is underage? Angles do wonders, but
>no matter how their body looks
I don't care about body type, she is just as childish as any kid. A relationship is not based on body type it should be based on how compatible you are mentally. I am not talking about eye candy, this thread is concerning a relationship. Also, there is a reason that her face is shadowed, it is because it's a child's face, just like the ones in op's pic.
>>
>>18547515

Blondie in the middle is hot. I agree with you about the rest though
>>
>>18547502
Maybe i worded things out wrong.

>working in retail clothing store
>smile at people as they walk past sometimes
>naturally do it more to qte girls
>one time girl comes into my store that i've waved/chatted to a bit and asks for my number.
>i give it to her, ask her age, she says 16 and i say im 23.
>her response is "oh thats still young"
>i respond very friendly to her etc (not gonna act awkward cause i know she's barely legal

So the thing is how often do cute girls come up to you and ask your number? Not much, but if they're barley legal but you assumed they were older it fucks with you head a bit.

This is why i made the thread.

I appreciate your opinion tho and i'm inclined to not try sleeping with her but i feel like it's a shame that because i look young but am older and she is young but looks older creates a scenario like this..
>>
>>18547533

I think it's not a good idea, that's all I'm saying. Research the legality before you do anything and just know what you're getting into if you do it. Otherwise-- don't do it. It seems worth it now, but the grass is always greener...
>>
It's so wrong that if it was any more wrong you'd have to go to jail.
>>
>>18547542
It's right enough to be legal.
>>
>>18547527
hmm doesn't seem like she has the mind of a child to me, posting stuffs like this
>>
>>18547555
You can be an attention whore as a child, that doesn't mean she is mature, it's more likely because she is so immature that she posts stuff like that (or someone else is getting her to post that stuff). Sexual things have nothing to do with being developed mentally, you should stop making excuses for your perversions.
>>
>>18547579
I'm just a straight man.
>>
>>18547916
That girl would never want to be with you, anyway, she just posts for attention and money; that goes most 99% of people like her
>>
>>18547916

Yeah but you're also an adult with a fucking brain, right? Can't you remember how stupid/retarded teens where?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.