[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is going insane with stress. She lives with her aunt,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499490303690.jpg (118KB, 624x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499490303690.jpg
118KB, 624x609px
My friend is going insane with stress.

She lives with her aunt, and helps her by taking care of her children, which is cool, but its become more and more and theyre spoilt little shits.

She has to take them to school, and then pick them up while the aunt works.

Except sometimes she doesnt work/leaves work early and just sits at home watching TV while my friend picks up her kids.

She's obviously depressed and wants to be as far away from her horrible children as possible.

But I think, fuck it. Why should that be my friends problem. If she wants to be a shitty mother then she should either pay my friend to mind them or find someone else to do it.

Seething.
>>
>>18547458
bump
Could you by chance take her in? Does she have enough money to move out?
>>
>>18547458
'Your friend' is bullshit artist who should stop using such thinly veiled posting practices on 4chan.
>>
>>18548173
Yeah, were all moving out in a month or two. But until then.

>>18548176
Whaddya mean?
>>
>my friend

Why do you have so many details and why do you care so much
>>
unless she has hundreds to get a roommate or thousands to buy/rent her own place and pay for groceries, electricity, utilities, etc., your friend needs to shut the fuck up and use this as a way to prepare for real life.
>>
>>18547458
>""""My friend"""""
how old is she
>>
>>18547458
Thats is shakira with distortions image?
>>
>>18547458
Immature family members often times cross boundaries out of entitlement. This sounds like one of those cases. The situation will only get worse as the Aunt will continue to expect her to just do it for her since they are family, regardless of the situation. If she says that she can't anymore or that she has priorities other than picking up this ladies kids while she watches TV the lady will act like a child herself. So unfortunately there's not much she can do until she moves out. As it doesn't matter how reasonable your friends requests may be, the Aunt will not handle it well. The Aunt will most likely guilt trip and threaten. So as shitty as it is its best to just keep her head down for the month and just leave when she can. She may have to put her foot down after because I can bet you the Aunt will call expecting more favors (free labor).

Had someone I know go through something similar. It got so bad that the bitch told her to call out of work to do shit for her, for free of course.

pic unrelated. my autismo dog
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.