[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >invited to party from an acquaintance >while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: the-crawling-city-8597845.jpg (97KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
the-crawling-city-8597845.jpg
97KB, 1200x824px
>be me
>invited to party from an acquaintance
>while there everyone is socializing with girls and whatnot
>no really seem interested in me
>just drink a shitton of beer
>attempt to mingle
>none interested
>party is nearly over
>some girl I always thought was kinda in to me says goodbye goes for a hug
>kiss her instead
>feel good about myself
>tell her to call me
>wake up next day
>sober
>realize what I did
>she didnt even like me she was just being polite but my desperation made me think those were signs
>fucked up big time
>avoid talking about
>apologize to her, she invites me to go somewhere with her and her friends but I say no
>one of her friends attempts to talk to me
>over the course of a couple of weeks she starts being extremely friendly and flirty with me
>never leads to anything though
>invites me to sleep over and just snuggles/spoons but doesnt want to take it further
>then out of nowhere she doesnt want contact anymore
>didnt even do anything afaik
>meanwhile my friends try to get me to start a relationship with this 3/10 girl from work
>suddenly I realize why none of the girls I like liked me
>why I was always imagining signs when in reality it was nothing
>im just a fucking ugly cunt and those 3/10s are in my league

I feel like a complete retard
>>
usually when "friends" try to hook you up with someone it's going to be somebody ugly because if they weren't ugly they'd try to hook up with them instead

it's why the concept of a wingman to me seems so incredibly stupid, in fact if you're out with friends an start hitting on a girl and everything is going well and you come back and suddenly she's not into it, it's because your "friends" said some shit about you on purpose

people are shit dude
>>
>>18547183
>kiss her instead
>tell her to call me
you tricked her into thinking you're a man

>invites me to sleep over and just snuggles/spoons but doesnt want to take it further
you were supposed to fuck.

>then out of nowhere she doesnt want contact anymore
well, you hurt her feelings by not fucking her AND also exposed yourself as a baby

>>18547664
>it's why the concept of a wingman to me seems so incredibly stupid
dude, you have no idea
>>
>>18547675
you were supposed to fuck.
Thats what I thought but she was a confused lesbian

I really thought she wanted more but she rejected all my advances yet was a total tease
>>
>>18547692
>I really thought she wanted more but she rejected all my advances yet was a total tease
>what is a shit test

>Thats what I thought but she was a confused lesbian
she's not a lesbian, she's just bad news
good riddance OP, don't sweat it

also, fuck your coworkers and the 3/10 girl, you can do better
>>
party chick didn't not necessarily like it. you were a random guy at a party who wanted to kiss her. also her friend wanted something with you so it's not like she saw you as a crazy weird guy at all. also you kissing her doesn't just mean that you wanted to fuck her or date her. all it was was a spontaneous kiss from some guy at a party. really man don't be hard on yourself about this shit.

her friend heard about it and liked the fact that you were this guy. you came off to them as a guy who chooses to get around once in a while. she verbally told you that night she didn't want to have sex, but you got to spoon and shit. this means she likes you man. if she didn't like you she wouldn't want physical contact with you, or talk to you for that matter. your own actions/behavior, and including what you said, made her feel more or less self conscious in a certain way. she thinks that you don't really have that much interest in her. also she probably thinks you have another girl lined up, because most girls think this. think about it, you spontaneously kissed her friend at a party. she's that girls friend. you two were cuddling within a week or so. then she breaks contact.

your issue here is basic people skills. the more of this you lack, the less understanding you have of your own image. and so you feel bad about yourself by just being in the presence of other people. you pick up on things and your brain becomes weary and self conscious.

at least you have faced certain things. you've gotten somewhere with some girls. but you need to be able to reflect upon this so you feel good about what you did. or if you experience a bad interaction with another person, you don't have to feel bad about YOURSELF. this way the next interactions will be that much easier. it becomes so easy that you'll realize it's just a flow of sorts.
>>
>>18547692
>>18547726
interesting, well she could be bi sexual or bicurious. i don't think confused is the right word, although actions do assume the label. i'm sticking to my original reply. i think she really did like him but he fucked up. >>18547746
>>
>>18547746
I just want to understand if I was really being wrong, and what her friend wanted exactly. It has completely fucked my mind. Everything I always thought were signs that someone wanted to get with you and they were false.
On top of that noone had ever tried so hard to be around me, plus she was a cutie. Not like a 10/10 but cute in her own way, even though she did look pretty good too.

I kinda want to ask her what it was all about or will she never give me a honest answer to that?
>>
>>18547846
ugh bro you are killin me. her friend wanted to fuck. she wanted you to make a move. if she acted playfully resistant, maybe she really didn't want any. however, she is a girl, and she may have still wanted you to ease your way to the destination of sex. you were not wrong about respecting her verbal boundaries of no sex. you were using what's called man logic. only you're in a sub-category of labels such as, "white knight" and the-like.
^you need to be able to identify these difference and stick to the objective.
also a lot of girls who interact with you want to get fresh in various ways of raunchiness. in order for their shit to work, you need to understand what's going on. then you will understand how to act/behave, so well that eventually it becomes a flow. second-nature.
^
example i have a co worker who wants my dick but i find her ugly because she doesn't take care of her body/health. she's a 6/10. many guys like her. i knew she wanted to go all the way the first day i met her. over the period of months we got more personal and flirty. i flirt with a lot of girls, as they do with me. this doesn't mean we are trying to date one another. 2 weeks ago she asked to hook up before she goes on vacation. i declined and she's still personal and stuff with me since she returned. she is confused why we don't talk so much but has the balls to ask me. which means she doesn't understand the dynamic and limits pertaining to our relationship. i am in control of how far we go, instead of both of us being in control of ourselves, because i understand what is going on.

i totally understand finding a sex appeal about a girl who isn't particularly attractive. it comes down to who are you attracted to.

man don't ask her shit. this won't help you with anything. there is nothing that needs to be said.

i don't know what else i have to offer.
>>
>>18547911

some quick google searches and knowledge lead me to believe that you are right

meh
this sucks man
i fucking loved that girl

thankyou for taking your time to explain this to me anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.