[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons that have physical abnormalities or disabilities how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1486147486510.gif (116KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
1486147486510.gif
116KB, 480x314px
Anons that have physical abnormalities or disabilities how do you keep your self-esteem up to feel good about yourself? For example I have scoliosis, some minor pectus excavatum along with a smaller right shoulder and honestly I hate looking at myself. I feel like a freak most of the time, and I know I can't change it now but for the time being what can I really do to cope?
>>
>>18547126
cannot determine the level of your deformity without pictures.
>descriptions only give us a vague idea
>>
File: 20170723_013644.jpg (667KB, 2242x762px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_013644.jpg
667KB, 2242x762px
>>18547133
Here's my shoulders
>>
File: 2017-07-23_01.44.40.jpg (473KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-23_01.44.40.jpg
473KB, 1024x1024px
>>18547133
Back portion, mostly this is what you see normally. Also not really keen on taking anymore really
(straightest posture I could get)
>>
>>18547158
You're different-looking but that's about it, it's not horrific.

Be very fucking glad that you were born with a set of working limbs and senses and call it a day. Work with a therapist on your self image issue.
>>
I am going to be brutally honest.

It is ugly. Scoliosis is very, very ugly. The worse the condition, the worse the appearance. You will have a very hard time competing in the sexual market unless you have other really really nice features.
Welcome to reality!
How is the dating world going? Many ladies, not many? What's your height?
>>
>>18547198
Yeah I'm pretty luck to have everything still working really, I've been debating on that but haven't really decided anything yet

>>18547206
Dating is very slim, and I'm 5'3 it's something I really know isn't gonna happen probably
>>
File: Tude.gif (944KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tude.gif
944KB, 300x225px
>>18547148
>>18547158
>>
>>18547126
>how do you keep your self-esteem up to feel good about yourself

Join the MGTOW redpill crowd and you will see a lot of fellows like yourself. They basically theorize that there's no gap between the average man (who also has abundant of bad traits) and people like you when it comes to women, only being good looking models matters.
>>
I also have scoliosis, plus, the muscles under my right armpit are weird-looking and not in their appropriate place because of a surgery I went through as a baby.
Plus, I miss a few muscles in my left thumb which makes it really hard to move it (I also miss on the right thumb, but because I write with it I trained it so it's very easy to move).

>>18547148
It's not unsymmetrical as you think. Well, it is, but not to the degree you believe. The problem is how you keep your back straight. Scoliosis tend to make us constantly rely on one side of our body for back-support, which makes our muscles on one side weaker. In other words- You gotta work on your back. To play with your muscles, putting your back in and out, until you figure out how to balance (as much as possible) your shoulders. It won't be 100%, but it won't look as worse as now.
>>
>>18547277
>between the average man (who also has abundant of bad traits) and people like you
What the hell does 'people like you' mean? I have deformed feet (corrected club feet) but thankfully it's much more of a functional problem, girls aren't gonna look at my feet and my calves are a bit slim because of that but look quite normal still. I'm 6'0 with a good face so even though I do have moments of great insecurity when I think of every little fucking detail my body is 'different' I know I'm not unattractive to girls.
t. not OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.