[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure how to go further. A couple of weeks ago I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Make-way-for-tomorrow-1937.jpg (171KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
Make-way-for-tomorrow-1937.jpg
171KB, 336x500px
I'm not sure how to go further. A couple of weeks ago I got in touch with my old supervisor to get a recommendation letter for a program I'm applying to. Well, we've kept up texting since then. She even took me to dinner and paid for it. She has also expressed interest in traveling abroad with me and she uses a lot of smiley faces when she texts. Tonight she even came over to my apartment for coffee and she wants to go to breakfast when she gets off in the morning. My friends say she is interested in me, but I'm not so sure.

When we met up a a couple weeks ago for coffee she mentioned off hand that she has a boyfriend that she broke up with, but that he doesn't know it yet. She also mentioned that he had a low sex drive. I kind of just smiled when she said it. Since then she still mentions him, but not in any negative way, but I've never really responded or asked about him. I kind of ignore it. Today she even mentioned how his birthday is coming up, but she hasn't called him her boyfriend since. She only mentions him by name. I like her, but I'm afraid to mention it. I don't want to lose a friend. I'm afraid she'll think I have an ulterior motive for spending time for her.

What should I do?
>>
>>18547017
Breakfast is almost here. Any advice?
>>
>>18547267
She won't realistically treat you any better than the boyfriend she has and also doesn't have. That's bad biscuits, bro.
>>
Sometimes you gotta be blunt. Be upfront with not knowing what it is you two are doing, and try to find out her intentions.
>>
>>18547017
If she wants to fuck and you don't make a move you'll lose a friend anyway. It's a catch 22. Make a move. This way you might get laid
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.