[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my paranoia is kicking in again. Question in a day what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 176x132px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 176x132px
I think my paranoia is kicking in again. Question in a day what's the healthy amount of police cars you should come across in a day. I mean does anyone else notice this they're practically in every dam coner
>>
>>18546861
Police have better things to do than follow you in marked cars. They'd just arrest you. And unmarked are better at their jobs than to be noticed by a paranoid nut.

In other words it's nothing. Marked units don't stalk.
>>
But what if they are, it's probably a conspiracy
>>
>>18546861
This is one of the most common symptoms of paranoia. It even has a name - "the red car syndrome"

You never particularly notice red cars on the road. Then you buy one, and suddenly they're everywhere. The numbers haven't changed, but because you are thinking about your red car, you notice others.

There are no more police cars around than there ever were. But something - it doesn't matter what - has made you start looking for them and so they seem to be everywhere.

Try this - pick a color of car and start looking for them. You'll start seeing them everywhere, even though there aren't any more around than there were before.
>>
>>18546867
They usually tail you for like 5 mins if they noticed something out of what they usually see then go back on patrol
>>
yeah, there's a lot of cops in weimerica cause there's a lot of crime. and as many as there are, they're still understaffed.

>>18547441
this.

that said, they can call in unmarked cars.

>>18546867
also this. I once got away with going 100+ on the freeway, they didn't get my plate but they saw my distinctive car. I got pulled over three times in the next month for bogus bullshit and there is still a note in their system about me and any time I get stopped it's now less than cordial. used to be able to good guy chad my way out of tickets or any issue now they act like I kicked their dog.

marked cops are not the smart cops, they are the blunt instrument of the state. the ones that are smart tend to move up unless they have a serious sense of duty and are happy with the pay, then they stay marked cops forever.

unless you're in the movie "gator" where you've pissed off the corrupt mayor of your small town and he's intimidating you with the police, marked cars do not follow unless they're turning on their lights and sirens.
>>
>>18547500
>they are the blunt instrument of the state
ffs, this is my lolbertarian side coming out. not all cops are just blunt instruments of the state.... just like 90% of them are used as tax collectors without a real system of representation.
>>
If your operations permit, get out of town and lay low for a few weeks. Make it look like a vacation, or even better a work trip related to your cover job. Have counter surveillance done on your place by people you trust.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.