[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm good at making friends but not keeping them. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: junjiimage (8).jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
junjiimage (8).jpg
67KB, 480x480px
I'm good at making friends but not keeping them. I don't expect /adv/ to rectify my entrenched personality issues, but currently I have no way to make friends for a few months I'd say. I've already pushed away the old batch besides a few exceptions that are burning fast.
I have to bide my time alone for a good while (a few months) until I can go back to school, which leads me to being around the shitty people that I keep around, but I have decided I don't want to do that.
Any coping mechanisms you have for being absolutely alone? I don't even really have online friends, and I do not wish to make a Facebook. I also can't drive and live in the middle of nowhere.
I know you're going to try to address something else in this post, but don't.

I just want to know some good ways to avoid cabin fever in this situation.
>>
>>18546770
Uhhhh I've fell in this reasoning once. Try to enjoy company and others. Theres something nice about relating to other people and talking about the same things, set aside the edge and embrace the gayness of frienship, the oportunity to make friends will come eventually.
>>
>>18546770
Be your own friend! It's cheesy - it's what I do though, and it works! Enjoy the time you spend with others but enjoy your own time even more. Maintain positivity. Be okay with how things are going!
>>
I wish I knew. I'm bad at making friends, but I have no trouble keeping them (so long as they're real and no fake friends).
>>
>avoiding cabin fever
nigga it aint that hard.
I lived alone for 9 months in a cabin in the middle of the woods

get a hobby and work at it, hell get two more
read, read books you'd never give a chance and those you've always wanted to
work to improve basic skills
garden/grow some food
keep a journal
exercise
practice speaking by recording yourself, do you speak too fast? etc
make a schedule and keep to it, dont sleep too late because you can but rather live like any other and keep busy

take this time to reflect on who you are, what you want to be and what you want out of your life/ friendships
truly think on how you can work on perfecting your friendships

dont sweat it, you're going to be fine.
Change up your schedule ever so often so you dont feel holed in, go outside for walks and if you do it right, by the end of it youll find yourself a better person
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.