[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo adv, I have an issue regarding my sex life. In a serious relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1493272604714.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493272604714.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
Yo adv,
I have an issue regarding my sex life. In a serious relationship, living together. Both in our 20s.
The problem is that I constantly want to have sex. Even after we've had sex, I want to keep going. However, his sex drive seems to be lower than mine. I freak out if we don't have sex for a couple of days, whereas it doesn't both him. He's mentioned feeling insecure, like he can't give me what I want during sex, but I've always tried to be open with him about what I want/how I want it and always tried to make sure he knows that I love how he fucks me, but it doesn't seem to change anything. I feel like I'm addicted to being intimate with him and I've never felt that with anyone. I feel like a nutcase and it's driving me insane.
Is this something that just can't change?
Or is there something I can do to change it?
And more importantly, is there possibly an underlying issue here that's not being said.
>>
i have the same problem as you...gf dosn't want to have sex at all...ive gone almost 2 years without sex.
>>
>>18546728
Well, what's her reasoning there?
I recall being in a relationship with someone I never wanted to have sex with.
>>
>>18546711
Learn some self control.
That's it.
>>
>>18546728
you need to break up with her dude wtf are you doing
>>
>>18546749
I'm cured.
>>
>>18546711

Ah, everything I want in one photo.

Anyway, have you considered getting yourself off (if possible) to alleviate the urges and put less pressure on him? It's what men in this situation tend to resort to.
>>
>>18546711
o/ I can be the rebound if you decide to break up
>>
>>18546756
I don't think it's so much about climaxing, because even if I do I still feel the same way. It's almost an addiction to him.
Perhaps I'm the one with the underlying issues kek.
>>
>>18546759
You're a kind and selfless gentleman, Anon.
>>
>>18546711
Lol My gf and I are the same way (me being the less eager one), but I at least try to match her horniness if she comes onto me.

He feels insecure because he feels like he's not satisfying you enough since you wanna fuck so much, and may want to experience that with others if he's not around. You're doing a good job, just like compliment him more after sex.
>>
>>18546763

So it's more a mental thing. I guess my initial kind of rationale is why the Bechdel Test exists.

What is it about him that makes you so attracted to him? Did something happen that would make you more dependent on your partner, regardless of who they are? A major life event? A bad breakup? Abandonment issues?

Not really asking for answers but maybe it's related. Seeing a therapist is also an option if you want to get to the root of this.
>>
>>18546711
Let me fuck you then, I seem to have a damn near bottomless sex appetite. I can fuck literally whenever and wherever at any time. The life of a man whore is a rough one. Can't even find a nympho bitch, let alone anything worth dating.
>>
>>18546768
That sounds like some little baby bitch shit. If my girl wants to fuck then I'll ram the shit outta her, not sit and wonder why she's more horny than me. Why the fuck do you ladies even date these faggots? You need to drop this bullshit "I like him for his personality" cause clearly it ain't doing shit for you down the line. Personality don't make your pussy quiver you dumb fuck.
>>
>>18546776
Do people actually enjoy dating you.
>>
>>18546788
I really dont give a shit desu. I wallow in my own hedonism, so your whole "you're gonna be sad because you cant truly blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit with a women" probable comeback doesnt do shit to me. Im 26 and the world is my oyster. Like I really give a fuck about what some chick thinks of me being dating material, bitch please.
>>
>>18546808
Righto m8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.