[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up with a guy friend and I don't know how to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495658830653.png (439KB, 768x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495658830653.png
439KB, 768x810px
>Be me five years ago, 20/f/dumpy virgin
>Have known this guy since high school
>Always felt he was a bit of an idiot and beta af, but he shares interests/has been available/is good-looking
>Got it in my I wanted to get together with him, but too timid/insecure about myself to do anything about it
>Turns out he was really into my best friend, who lead him on and then ditched him
>Decided to let it go and move on since neither of us seemed that into eachother
>Fast forward to now
>Still frusterated virgin, but have been improving my image slowly over time
>Same guy basically my closest friend now
>Have been flirting/cybering with a different guy I met online
>Developing *feelings* for him
>Want to make it an official relationship but don't think it's smart without meeting him first
>Get stupid drunk one night and come on to guy friend super hard, asking why he isn't into me when he shys away
>Tell him I had a crush on him (not exactly true but I was drunk and stupid)
>Now guy friend realizes he has a chance with me after 5 fucking years
>Texts me constantly and is inviting me to the beach and shit
>End up making out with him
>Realize I can't return the feeling because I'm too hung-up over the guy I met online
>Online friend is visiting next month, want to see if there's enough irl chemistry there to try an LDR
>Afraid to out-right reject guy friend, because I feel like I could make it work if it wasn't for this other guy

I feel like an emotionally manipulative bitch, but I just wish guy friend would put all of this on hold until I can sort things through with the other guy. But I know that's not fair to lead him on when I've lost my attraction to him, so how do I navigate out of this without causing further damage and keeping friendship intact? He seems kind of fragile, and I don't want to hurt his self-esteem. And how stupid am I for turning down a friend I've been interested in boning in the past for a dude I haven't met who is likely to not pan out anyways?
>>
I mean you literally have only one option
>>
You already fucked this by telling him you're into him. If you want to figure things out you have two options:

>tell him the COMPLETE truth, including your relationship with the online dude and how you're confused with everything, and hopes (he probably will) he understand and figure out things for himself as well

or

>realize that what you feel for your guy friend might actually be love and what you feel for the other guy might probably be just a temporary feeling

I mean the second option is just what I'm thinking here. It really looks like you care about your guy friend way more a friendly thot would, so maybe that's love. And we all know love is quite rare to find.

Anyways, something like that happened to me a few months ago and despite me getting the "bad ending", I moved on and still talk to the girl I liked. So I kinda get how the guy might feel whenever whatever happens
>>
>>18546704
I don't think I love him. Not like that. He may be physically attractive to me, but his behavior is a big turn off. I'm a really submissive sort of person, but he told me once that the kind of girl he's into is one that takes charge. He's also less intelligent than me, and I usually just laugh at his jokes to be polite. It gets a little tiring.

But my previously mentioned bestie left town and ghosted me for a year, and I have seldom few friends. I also have known this guy for a very long time, we actually would have met in elementary school. I'm a friend of his older sister and their whole family, so I don't really want to tread on his feelings too much.

I thought about telling him everything, but it's a difficult thing to really talk about. My relationship with this guy online has been largely sexual in nature, and I don't really want to lose respect over it. I actually tried to tell him, but I couldn't get things out.

>>18546692
What's that?
>>
Only a virign would be that hung up on someone they'd never even met. I say this as someone who did the same thing.

Just go with the flow, stop worrying.
>>
>>18546730
I'm going to meet him soon though. We've already decided to meet up.

I don't get why everything has to happen all at once.
>>
Both men want your virginity...
>>
>>18546668
Threesom
>>
You probably don't like the guy online, hate to break that to you, but people are not the same person online as they are in person. Everyone has little quirks that youll notice in real life, so I wouldn't put your eggs in that basket. If you don't have feelings for him, just say it straight up, but you probably do, regarding your behavior, I would sit on it, and if that's truly the conclusion you believe, then tell him, but you'll probably lose him as a friend, such is life
>>
>>18546973
I really do. It's stupid, and maybe it won't last, but I feel a million times more for the guy I met online than I do for my friend. I don't know why. The heart wants what it wants, I guess.
>>
Don't say or do anything official. Wait to meet the online guy and see what happens. If you don't feel the same way for him as you did online, think it over and decide whether or not to go with the guy friend.
You're not in an official relationship with the guy friend, and if he misses out on you, it's sort of his fault for not noticing you before, anyway.
>>
>>18547391
Arg, still weeks away. This has been the approach I've been going for, but guy friend has been coming on a little strong lately. It's been hard to kind of brush him off and keep in neutral with him when he's sending me a million texts a day. I can't deny that I'm not a little bitter that now, after all this time, he's started to come around to me. I can't shake the feeling that he still doesn't see me as a woman, just as a convinent way to get his dick wet that he never noticed before.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.