[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out that my girlfriend of over 1 year was cheating on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I found out that my girlfriend of over 1 year was cheating on me. I also found out that she was a prostitute (even though her parents are rich). I was hurt beyond belief and I am still hurting from this. I told her parents and the men she was fucking. Although this did nothing, as her parents still give her thousands in living expenses in college tuition, rent, food, car etc. The men are still fucking her also.

A month later she is no longer a prostitute but has HPV and Herpes (type I genital apparently 80% of the population has either one of these). I feel the need to have some kind of justice for her, as we did so much for each other, and she lied to me for a whole year.

She keep telling how she wanted to spend her entire life with me, how special I was to her, how she loved me. I got close to her family. She ruined all this for us, just because she wanted "to fuck the world and everybody", and buy designer bags. Now its like I never existed to her. She's off spending her parents money, fucking multiple guys (same guys), etc. Its just so weird that this person who seemed so sweet and innocent and nice can be a whore.

tldr: I guess im just looking for a way to feel better about this and put it behind me. And make her regret her decision.
>>
>>18546450
Have you gotten checked? Are you clean?

She got herpes and HPV, those will stay with her for life. That's consequence enough and she'll regret her decisions later in life
>>
>literally a cuck
that's not cool
>>
no Im clean, this happened after. I found out from her dad, who told me to get tested
>>
>>18546459
At least her dads a bro
>>
>>18546459
>I found out from her dad, who told me to get tested
Buy him a good whiskey or something.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ are these copy pastas or do I need to stay single ever
>every fucking day some poor cobba is posting about getting roastie'd
>>
>>18546459
Shake that niggas dick. He's a good person

How did he prove it to you though?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.