[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl I met last year, we meet pretty much every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lost plane crash.jpg (38KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
lost plane crash.jpg
38KB, 470x400px
There's this girl I met last year, we meet pretty much every weekend for church activities. I thought she might have given me some hints (like touching my hair, we stare at each other a lot, hug a lot) but it was never really clear.
Anyway, we were on a break from those activities so today we agreed to both just meet and hang out at a park. We chatted fine, laughed and all, but neither of us really made "a move". Also she showed up extremely underdressed (hoodie, braid, running shoes). That's her usual style but some time ago she once joked that "she doesn't meet a guy dressed like that". We just kissed on the cheek and said bye in the end today.
Does this basically mean she "rejected" me in a weird way today? That we can't be more than friends? We just said bye and parted ways today. Idk what I'm supposed to do right now. I texted her about something we spoke about but that's it.
We meet again next weekend as part of those church activities (though Idk if I want to keep doing that, lately I was only doing it just to see her, tbqh).
(I know I asked this in the atog thread, sorry)
>>
>>18546430
Sounds like you're both young. Ask her to hang out at your house. Or hers if it's better. Watch a movie with no one else around. Make out with her. Go slow but take it as far as she lets you (sounds like you're both pretty innocent, so don't be surprised if she wants to wait.) Have condoms just in case.

There's no way to know for sure if she likes you, but girls usually play their cards close to their chest and don't show unambiguous interest until you do. If she is hanging out with you one on one and kissing you on the cheek, that's a great sign.
>>
>>18546449
Thanks. Well we aren't that young, we are in our early 20's. I guess the whole innocent stuff comes from the church environment though, you must be right.
>>
>>18546430
when she said she doesn't meet a guy dressed like that she was just telling you she cleans up nice because she likes you. probably doesn't even remember saying it.

you guys are going to have so many mormon babies
>>
>>18546471
Yah I guess I shouldn't take that comment seriously. She didn't say it to me though, it was some days ago in the context that she had to leave early from some group stuff, and some other guy joked that she was probably on a rush to go see some hypothetical guy. She was dressing casually like today and she said she wouldn't meet a guy dressed like that.
I'm probably over thinking this too much, I know. It doesn't help that she's not very good when she texts.
Should I text her something about today or about meeting again? Or just wait until I see her in person next saturday?
>>
>>18546486
wait a few days but do ask to hang out before next church day. make. a. move.
>>
>>18546500
alright, thanks!
>>
>>18546430

>Also she showed up extremely underdressed (hoodie, braid, running shoes). That's her usual style but some time ago she once joked that "she doesn't meet a guy dressed like that".
Probably just because you guys didn't plan this as a date
Ask her on a real date, and tease her saying now she has a chance to wear something nice this time
>>
>>18546542
Thanks. Just to make sure you mean I should use the word date, right? (it's uncommon in my country's Spanish but I can work around that).
I first asked her if she wanted to have some drinks, she then suggested the park thing instead, but I guess it was never super clear I wanted a date rather than just hanging out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.