[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stand my ground or lose my girlfriend? Girlfriend and I planned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496067215957.jpg (651KB, 2112x3234px) Image search: [Google]
1496067215957.jpg
651KB, 2112x3234px
Stand my ground or lose my girlfriend?
Girlfriend and I planned on going to get her nipples pierced today, see planned this for a few weeks and I was really looking forward to going with her for this. She went yesterday without telling me to "surprise me" even thought I told her I'd be upset if she went without me.

I haven't spoken to her in 24 hours, she told me to text her when I'm finished "with my little temper tantrum" and she recently texted me telling me my shit I left at her place is on the porch at her place.

Do I talk to this bitch or just go get my shit and roll out?
>>
Your relationship doesn't seem too strong to begin with if you're going to end it over some petty shit like this desu senpai. If it was you would work it out.
>>
>>18546348
You sound like a scumbag but on the chance that you're a decent person..
Why you upset over this? If you wanna get back with her then do so, but if you're still angry go pick up your shit and leave.
>>
File: 1486703978986.png (38KB, 558x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486703978986.png
38KB, 558x595px
Fucking seriously? Grow up, dude! Its some nipple piercings. If you wanted to be there that bad and she did it anyways. Just make her let you put in the next ones once these have healed. Or if you really don't care about her enough to not talk to her for a day and call her a bitch for reacting then move on you child. Go be single travel and mature for a while.

Also kill yourself!
>>
>>18546348

listen to this guy please
>>18546361
>>
>immediately porches your shit

Grab it and dip, nigga, you dodged a bullet. I mean, you're not exactly sane material but it looks like she might have you beat. One day and she's got your shit stacked outside?

I mean, it kinda seems like you're done with it to begin with anyway.
>>
>>18546348
On one hand: in the grand scheme of things, this isn't really important. This doesn't imply that she slept with someone else or cheated on you. The dude who pierced it probably didn't give a shit.

On the other hand: she crossed a boundary that you didn't want her to cross, and totally disrespected you and your wishes.

If you guys have been dating for years and you see this as her being stupid and absent-minded (as women usually are), then just let it go, but still let her know you're mad. If it's otherwise (which it seems like it is) then drop her. This is indicative of bigger problems that will happen farther down the road.

Women are generally stupid though. She might've done it out of rebellion, thinking you're trying to control her body and did it to get a rise out of you like an immature teen does with their dad.
>>
If you told her prior that going without you would upset you and she did it, she did that shit on purpose. Sounds to me like she wanted an easy out. Ditch her ass.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.