[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ I'm at a bit of a decision here >About 8 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So /adv/ I'm at a bit of a decision here

>About 8 months ago
>Work with this girl
>Click really well, start seeing each other and eventually officially dating, she officially asked me to start dating
>Week into dating she says shes getting back together with her ex
>have a shitty time of it but get over it
>Now: girl is still acting physically flirty with me, tho still with bf
>Coworkers keep telling me to ask her out again
>They know the history

Now am I wrong in thinking that if she really wanted to be with me she would've? Or am I just being a pussy and not wanting to make that leap? If I'm being honest I do think we would work well together.
>>
Murder-suicide is the only option.
>>
If she's still flirting with you while having a boyfriend then she might be trying to have an affair with you. Your co-workers sound like they don't fully know the situation, and even if they did why would they support her dating both you and her current boyfriend?
>>
>>18546289
I mean I have a FWB at the moment so I'm not really in for the whole affair angle otherwise I would've just went for it. They know pretty much all of it, they were there in the middle of it happening plus I confided in them some shit about it; theyre not so much thinking her dating both of us, they seem to think we're so perfect for each other and she likes me enough that if I just step up and ask her to start dating again she'd dump her boyfriend for me.

I mean that's bullshit right? If she really felt that way she wouldn't have cut things off...
>>
>>18546273
Agree, only option.
>>
>>18546273
>>18546340
So I got 2 votes for murder-suicide.. I guess I'm going for it
>>
>>18546351
Let us know how it goes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.