[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I decided I'm going to attempt to reach out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: the.png (40KB, 444x450px) Image search: [Google]
the.png
40KB, 444x450px
Alright guys, I decided I'm going to attempt to reach out to my oneitis, but I can't decide on the best way to do so. Before I suggest what I've considered so far, a quick rundown on our relationship
>girl starts talking to me in high school
>sperg out and confess after graduation
>she turns me down
>later she runs into me at CC
>she starts texting me, eventually asks me to meet her for lunch
>we have lunch but I'm too autistic to contact her afterwards so we don't talk after
>don't see her until May
>just wandering through the mall, stumble into Hot Topic
>suddenly oneitis greets me
>seems really happy to see me, asks how I've been doing
>we talk for a bit, then she excuses herself to help a customer, we say goodbyes and I leave
And now I've mostly conquered my autism. I have actually gone out on dates with other girls in the past year and I'm much more confident in my ability to maintain relationships with people. At this point I want to start talking to her again, but I'm not sure on the best approach. I've thought of a few so far
>send her an "across the bow" text mentioning something that reminded me of her
The risk of a text though is that she may have deleted my number and she may not know it's me texting her. Not entirely sure how I would deal with that.
>show up at her Hot Topic and start talking there, ask if she wants to catch up sometime
Risk of that is I have no excuse to go there except to see her, and I don't actually know her work schedule so I might end up walking in and out a few times.

Any advice on how to restart contact would be greatly appreciated. If you can think of another approach, that'd be great too.
>>
>>18546213
every fucking post on this board is the same. No one is psychic. Sounds like she might like you since she asked you to lunch. Shoot her a text and ask her to get together. Maybe don't call it a date but at least make her wonder if it's a date. Then again it might depend how she rejected you in high school. Either way if you ask at least you'll know.
>>
File: 1485745269728.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485745269728.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
You could always try to kill yourself at hot topic so that she would never forget you.
>>
>>18546263
I guess I didn't structure my post right, I'm not asking if she likes me. I just wanted to know what the best way to contact her was, as we haven't spoken in over a month, and haven't texted in about eight months. Anyway, I'll chalk your post as a vote towards texting, thanks for the input.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.