[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I cynical for putting my feelings first? >Me and girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500724759866.jpg (124KB, 1024x976px) Image search: [Google]
1500724759866.jpg
124KB, 1024x976px
Am I cynical for putting my feelings first?

>Me and girl talking for months
>Really like her and open up with her like no other
>July the 4th comes around and after weeks of being on shaky terms she finally breaks up with me
>Says she doesn't care about me anymore and that we should go our separate ways
>Also she had been talking to another guy behind my back and said he was right about me
>Really hurt by this, but realize this is nothing uncommon and I have to keep moving
>Days pass and she finally unblocks me and hits me up
>Says she is sorry and I forgive her but still try to maintain a good distance
>The next day a friend of hers dies and she hits me up saying i'm the only one she wanted to talk to
>I talk to her and give her kind words in her tough time
>Ever since then she's been hitting me up constantly while also being with the guy she left me for
>I log on my social media pages and see she's showing him so much love and also see some stupid shit she said about me after our breakup and before the initial apology
>All of this really pisses me off and the whole time trying to set aside my pride in favor of supporting her

I really really despise what is going on. I don't like seeing her with another man and I really want to just leave her alone all together. But I have a kind heart and I don't want to be cynical, I know she's hurting, but i'm also hurting seeing her with another guy. It doesn't feel right to me......

What should I do?
>>
Why would you ever talk to her after she broke up with you in that way? Have some self-respect.
>>
>>18545791
Tell her that she should be talking to her boyfriend about this stuff instead of you.
Then delete her number.
>>
>Says she is sorry and I forgive her
>>
>>18545817
>Why would you ever talk to her after she broke up with you in that way?

She apologized and I had moved on from that and put all that energy into lifting and chasing my dreams. She came back so sudden and I was content with her apologizing then not speaking to her again, but instead she hit me up talking about how her friend died and I didn't wanna be an ass.

>Have some self-respect.

That's what I've been doing by staying away. I was just wondering if i'm an asshole for putting how I feel above her feelings even though she's going through some shit.

>>18545829
I didn't wanna seem heartless. She wanted to talk to me specifically, but I get what you're saying.
>>
>>18545854
in this case OP it is ok to be an ass. you don't owe her anything and foolish to be there for a girl that wouldn't piss on you if your ass was on fire. Collect your balls and cut her off like a man.
>>
>>18545854
You want to give me 5 bucks cuck, you wouldn't want to seem cheap wouldn't you?
>>
>>18545871
>in this case OP it is ok to be an ass.
>Collect your balls and cut her off like a man.
All I needed to read. She won't hear from me again.
>>
>>18545871
>its ok to be an ass
That's how bad habits are formed. OP doesn't lose face by being kind. He can only lose face for thinking she owes him romantically for it.
>>
>>18545878
Fair enough. I see your point.

I'm not fucking cuck. I'm a man. I took that L, but it's only up from here.
>>
>>18545901
Shes fucking someone else while getting her emotional support from you for FREE
that's pretty cuck status except you don't live in a cuck shed, at least I hope
>>
>>18545895
I don't believe OP would make being an ass a habit. However, if a situation calls for being an ass with someone that takes advantage of your accommodating temperament you need to be an ass to get them off you. Be a defensive ass not an offensive one.
>>
>>18545791

i dont know why this would be considered cynical, im not sure if thats the word you are looking for.

etiher way, you arent wrong in any way for wanting to exit that situation. she left the relationship as it was, so why cant you leave the relationship too?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.