[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not the first time I'm here complaining about her, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: f0a017eb5d5254d8b12279d474525a28.jpg (901KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
f0a017eb5d5254d8b12279d474525a28.jpg
901KB, 2400x1800px
Not the first time I'm here complaining about her, but... well, what can I do?

Met this incredible girl. She's a med student on her last year (i.e. busy with study and work). I opened up to her about my depression and social anxiety, she told me she also has it for quite some time.

We finally hang out, I just completely fell for her. She said she had a great time. I told her I really liked her and would like to hang out next weekend if she feels the same. She said "yes", she can't next weekend but she likes the idea (her words).

We texted a bit, I asked her when we would see each other again, she said "next weekend, maybe the weather will be good". She makes some jokes that hint to her wanting a relationship.

Fast forward to today, I asked her out, she didn't respond. She's been taking a day or so to respond to my texts. I know she's busy and all, specially since she's in a new area in the hospital where she said it's very hard.

I can't help but feel she's avoiding me, though. But at the same time I think she's into me, given all that I've said above.

Is she just being polite? Should I ask her that?
>>
>>18545562
Just wait. If she cares about you she'll respond eventually. If she doesn't then whining her to about it won't change her feelings.
>>
>>18545562
If I like a guy I respond. If I'm on the fence I delay and if they push, I avoid.
>>
>>18545562
She is avoiding you. Would you turn down a girl you were attracted to because of the weather? Accept it and move on. To satisfy yourself, you can text her only once more, to tell her that you thought she was pretty cool but you get the hint and wish her the best.
>>
Ok, thanks everyone.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.