[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads I'm a good looking, masculine, tall, dark-haired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1496132286310.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1496132286310.png
42KB, 655x509px
Alright lads I'm a good looking, masculine, tall, dark-haired sperg and I had my first proper date yesterday ever. I also have social anxiety and if you want to hear about the first date I've ever had (not proper because well...) I didn't even stand near the girl nevermind talk to her haha.

This date though went really fucking well and I feel I came across as an alpha because most of my fears and inhibitions went away and we were flirting so much. It's funny the first date I had was with an ugly girl and I was nervous, this date was with a super hot girl I've liked for a long time and I was confident as fuck.

Anyway by the end of the date she was literally biting my fucking nipples and she wanted to fuck, I also remember when we were in each other's arms her staring at me, almost as if she wanted me to kiss her, but I don't know how so I didn't.

I don't know what to do lads, I'm a KV and I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know how so I just hugged her and she was visibly annoyed after that lol. But I made it up to her I guess by being flirty and jokey but still no kissy kissy.

Question = how to kiss someone and should I wear condom in sex how safe is it and how much pleasure does it remove?

btw translate this so you get a better idea of the situation: on beş yaşındayım - altyaşım lütfen beni bildirme
>>
reeee help
>>
H E L P
>>
> how to kiss someone
Jesus, you put your lips against her lips. You don't need a fucking internship. Google it, if you're that desperate.

> should I wear condom in sex
Yes.

> how safe is it
According to Wikipedia, pregnancy rates are 2% with perfect use and 18% with typical use. They're pretty safe, the biggest risks are breaking and sliding off. Make sure you don't use expired condoms or leave them in unsafe conditions (inside your car may be too hot, and in your wallet it will be constantly wearing off).

> how much pleasure does it remove?
No idea. And neither will you until you've got a stable relationship, unless you want to have a baby in your hands just because you wanted to fuck her raw.
>>
>>18545612
>lips against her lips
what do I do with my tongue

also I keep my condoms in my wardrobe

is that ok?
>>
>>18545619
>what do I do with my tongue

IMO French kissing isn't as good as regular kissing and tends to be more sloppy

Just softly, but passionately interlock lips and repeat
>>
>>18545632
but i want her saliva on me

what do i do with my tongue bro

also when time comes to fuck do I eat her out first cause I want to but I feel like cause she's a virgin too she won't know what I'm doing and feel awkward
>>
>>18545650
wtf i'm laughing so hard!

you just stick your tounge in her mouth and try follow the way she kisses!

mos people french kiss differently and honestly it's horrible...

>been in 4 year relationship
>french kiss is romantic
>bf and me still doesn't get how to french kiss properly
>i want to kiss reguarly with tounge touching sometimes
>bf wants whole schebang with tounges deep rolling around in eachothers mouths
>i hate it, and litterarlly sucks at it
>We french kiss bad after 4 years

don't think it's amazing the 1 time!
>>
>>18545666
who initiated the first kiss and what was your reaction
>>
>>18545176
Okay listen, does she know it's your first kiss? if she's done if before then she knows it's not gonna be perfect until you get some practice.

there's no perfect way to do it really, in my experience the first one is pretty awkward.. but it gets better by the next once you get over that anxiety.

point is, kiss her. follow her lead and follow the simple motion of a kiss, everything will be great
>>
>>18545680
>does she know it's your first kiss?
the way I portray my character and the way I look makes me come off as an alpha and nobody knows I'm actually beta as shit

and to be quite honest she has a lot of demand so if she were to find out I'm shit at everything beforehand she might not even bother lol
>>
>>18545672
it came very naturally!
we sat outside watching stars (on a bench)
and talked about memories and stuff
i started to get a bit cold, so he wrapped he's arm around me and then we looked at eachother, i rested my head on his shoulder and then well we slowly came closer and kissed, it was very naturally..

very romantic! (we've dated before but he thought i was to young so he ended it at that time, but we found eachother after a couple of years, when i was in a pretty shitty place in my life)
then i said "ow you do like me?" and he was like "well you have big tits"
so he ruined the romance, but i guess he did something right, four years later we're still togehter and planning to get a child in the near future!
>>
>>18545694
>"well you have big tits"

lol
I had a romantic moment like that but I didn't seize it, I got too nervous about it and didn't do shit :(
>>
>>18545702
yea he's a real charmer, lets say it's not his pretty words i fell in love with haha, but he though can be very sweet!

don't worry, you will! it's okay to be nervouse, and sometimes it's also better to wait!

i dated a guy many years ago who pulled me in, to a kiss out of the blue and said "i promies myself and my friends i would do this"
it was horrible i did not want to kiss him!
so deeply serious it's better to wait for a moment or let it pass
instead og grabbing the chance!
>>
>>18545716
spellinh error sorry, he said "i promised"
>>
>>18545721
omfg... well fuck this shit! i'm on phone and it sucks lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.