[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to use condoms in sex. My wife has an IUD but I like using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500684300330.jpg (92KB, 445x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500684300330.jpg
92KB, 445x594px
I want to use condoms in sex. My wife has an IUD but I like using a condom as well as a backup. However she doesn't like condoms because she doesn't like the interruption to sex and because she says she has an IUD anyway. However, it makes me feel better and more in control.

What complicates it is that we had sex for years without condoms, just the IUD and it worked fine. However between IUDs we used condoms and now I've started using one it makes me feel much more relaxed and I don't want to go back.

So we have one vote for condoms and one not. How do we reconcile this?
>>
You're the man, you decide. Period. If one of you feels uncomfortable with something, you don't do it. Tell her to eat shit.
>>
>>18545010
It is called finding compromise and proper communication. If i were your wife, i would suspect you caught chlamidia (or other funny std) and now you are taking pills secretly and using condoms so i dont get it too.

Also one very stupid question for you
>why are you married when you dont want children and sole though about making her pregnant scares you so much?
What is the point of marriage if not having lots of babies? Maybe it is time for vasectomy?

Another bonus question
>why did you marry person who you dont even trust in anticonception / not forcing you to be a dad in the first place?
>>
>>18545010
>However she doesn't like condoms because she doesn't like the interruption to sex
That's ridiculous
Put it in while you're eating her out or some shiy
>>
>>18545010
Your body, your rules.
>>
I was conceived while my mother had an IUD... just food for thought.
>>
Well, I brought it up and she got really upset and angry, said I was being paranoid and treating her like a sex object. Said I was being irresponsible because I didn't want to do the decent thing should she get pregnant and that I don't trust her when she says she doesn't want kids. Mental. She says a backup is not necessary.

Am I being paranoid? Are two contraceptive methods too many?
>>
>>18545443
No, but she's nuts. Just go get a vasectomy or a divorce...or both.
>>
>>18545134

>why are you married when you dont want children and sole though about making her pregnant scares you so much?

Because she says she doesn't want them either.

>why did you marry person who you dont even trust in anticonception / not forcing you to be a dad in the first place?

I don't trust ANY woman 100%. Apart from my own mother.
>>
>>18545180
that must have been a fun thing for you to learn.
>>
>>18545588
>having wife
>not trusting her
You are probably stupid. I really wonder how you will feel if divorce happens and you lose half the shit once she gets the baby fever and you refuse to change your mind.

How could you ever marry with such mindset is beyond me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.