[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 20 and I honestly cannot say I feel relationships are for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1499969302214.jpg (136KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499969302214.jpg
136KB, 800x950px
I am 20 and I honestly cannot say I feel relationships are for me.
I am not emotionally dependent on anybody in fact I am entirely apathetic about most emotional problems people have. Which is another thing, if I get in a relationship I will probably not actually care.
There just is nothing about it I feel I am missing out on. Having friends is enough for me when it comes to being around people.

However, it seems like I am looked at as less than everyone else for this. I constantly get "dude why no gf, that's weird xD"from my friends(even though they only further me in this direction with stories of their cunts being abusive/cheating on them)
I never looked at losing my virginity as important, but they look at me weird for that too.I know my family is the same way given that I'm the only single one.
Should I try to find a gf just for social reasons and pretend to care or will people stop giving me shit eventually
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18544918
Tell them you are late bloomer.

I havent started taking relationships seriously until like 23. Focus on school. You will be fine. And pic related.
>>
>>18544918
>Should I try to find a gf just for social reasons and pretend to care or will people stop giving me shit eventually

neither. you should not get a gf for social reasons, nor will they ever stop. on the contrary it gets worse the older you get.

your current friends / family MIGHT lessen their questioning as they realize its just who you are, but for anyone new you meet the process will just continue but at a stronger pace.

stay single if you want to be single. if someone comes along you might like, give em a try. iveb een single for four years and honestly I love it. I put a much stronger focus on friendship and love my friends as they come and go, though I can get laid twice a week in the city so there is less confusion from others.

if you like your lifestyle simply stand by it. if people ask questions answer with a smile on your face to show you are confident and happy about the way it is. if you get sad and dodgy it makes it seem like you WANT to date but simply can't and it makes you sad.

Or go the opposite direction and just be firm. make it known that you are tired of everyone telling you waht to do and that you will no longer take any questions on your personal romance / sex life.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.