[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating my girlfriend for a bit over a month. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: o-RELATIONSHIP-facebook[1].jpg (243KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-RELATIONSHIP-facebook[1].jpg
243KB, 2000x1000px
I've been dating my girlfriend for a bit over a month. We went out on three dates..we hugged,kissed,held hands. I even laid my head on her chest and lap which felt like heaven. I even called her cute nicknames. Last night, she told me that ALL of this stuff makes her uncomfortable. She just did it t make me happy. She said our relationship is going too fast and that we see each other too often. She says that she like me a lot and really wants to be in this relationship. To be honest, I feel a little empty..especially since I can't call her any cute nicknames. And I feel like an idiot, since I was under the impression that she was comfortable. What do you think?
>>
*likes me
>>
>>18544793
If she wants no PDA at all after a month I don't think it's working

But it's probably worth waiting another month or slow and taking it easy and seeing what happens
>>
I mean assuming all three dates were the only times you've seen each other over the course of the month, then yeah I'd say you guys might be moving too fast. Especially if you hardly talk to each other outside of these dates. But these are just assumptions, because you haven't provided us with much detail. Gotta tell us more about it if you want the best advice.
>>
>>18544793
>girlfriend
>3 dates in a month
>nicknames and laying on lap are "too fast"

You're obviously 13
>>
>>18544803
We text pretty often
>>
>>18544809
Seconding this
Your relationship doesn't sound serious and you and your gf don't sound mature. I don't see this thing working out
>>
>>18544827
How come? Isn't it good that she's being honest?
>>
And she also said she needed some space
>>
>>18544836
How old are you and how old is she? It's relevant here...

>>18544837
Kek, nevermind. She's not into you.
>>
You've only dated for a month and you've been on 3 dates. Like wtf

I can see what she means, it's only been a month and you guys are going to fast.

Fucking slow it down, there is no hurry anon. The cute names are cringy,cyoull cringe too when you get older.
Just give her some space, treat her like a normal everyday person. Don't show affection everytime you see her. You are way to attached to her. Just chill. Give her some god damn space.

You are doing too much for only being together for one month anon.

- Treat her normally
- Stop being so attached
- Stop treating her like a goddess
- Stop going on excessive dates
- Slow down the relationship
>>
>>18544874
I really appreciate this advice..maybe I should take it slow. But I'm starting to feel less of a boyfriend and more of just a guy friend...but you're right, there's no rush
>>
>>18544885
>maybe I should take it slow
No maybe you better slow it down. This is not all about how you feel and what you want to do, she gets a vote and was pretty straightforward you are creeping her out. She's not a puppy. You are dating she is not your gf.
>>
>>18544942
Yes....I WILL slow it down
>>
File: 1464522766055.jpg (435KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464522766055.jpg
435KB, 1280x720px
>>18544793
>Only 3 dates

>Bitches about you guys seeing each other too often

I feel like there's something you're omitting here. What was the timeframe in between for each date, a day,two or three or a week? Do you go out of your way to see her outside of when the two of you don't have anything arranged? Do you have elongated&frequent text sessions with her? If you answer yes to either of those then that's the real reason why she said it makes her feel uncomfortable. You're being too clingy and it's making your actions lose their importance.

Take her advice and back off senpai. Let her do more of the work. You're doing too much. Relationships are like a dance.

...And ONE MORE thing
Do you two actually acknowledge each other as boyfriend and girlfriend or do you think she's your girlfriend because she's gone out on a date with you?
>>
>>18545115
Yes, we've seen each other after a week and we have frequent text sessions. And yes, we acknowledge each other as boyfriend and girlfriend
>>
She wants to take it slow. You should respect it but if you don't like it you can end it.

I prefer slow relationships. A good long build up leads to more.excitement, genuine connection, and the chance to see if what you're feeling is more than infatuation. She's probably like me in that she values long term as opposed to passionate, but short lived flings.
>>
Don't feel like an idiot. Sometimes it's hard in a relationship to establish those boundaries. I only really got good at establishing boundaries when I entered my first FWB type of relationship. It allowed me to establish that boundary because there was no commitment to say yes kinda thing because we weren't together.

This girl seems to have issues saying "this is okay, this isn't okay." Of course when you first do stuff, you will be uncomfortable. Like even sitting in a car with a guy gets me nervous but you must understand yourself whether that is a boundary you are going to put up temporarily or get over the uncomfortable hump and accept it.

For example I have a very strong boundry that no one enters the washroom while I am using it. I like my privacy and I don't make exceptions. This boundary set has kept me happy and comfortable. It's not a lot to ask for in the partner either. All they have to do, is stay out of the bathroom while I am using it.

This girl you are dating must learn to understand herself, and what is okay, and isn't okay. She also has to be able to communicate that to you the best she can. You can't read minds.

This girl shouldn't have it in her head that she should be sacrificing her comfort for yours. Once you are both comfortable, that's how you both become happy and fulfilled.
>>
>>18544942
>You are dating she is not your gf

kek. You're getting more and more mentally ill on average by the day over there in burgerland.
>>
>>18545375
Thank you for the advice...I just don't like mixed signals
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.