[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've completely lost all aspiration or motivation to stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: upside down.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
upside down.png
88KB, 489x423px
I've completely lost all aspiration or motivation to stay alive

I'm laying in bed at the moment, like I have been the past few months, and will continue to for god knows how long

I don't have anything to my name and I don't have any desire to do anything anymore
>>
>>18544536
I am 20 and in the same boat as you. I made a thread with almost the same words and got just one reply saying "get a brain scan". That's it? Well, go fuck yourself cunt. No one's really gonna help here bro. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
>>
>>18544792
I know. I'm just laying on the floor listening to ELO and the Beatles and that seems to be helping.

Try that my brother
>>
>>18544536
>>18544792
>frogposters
>self pity
>boredom
>inability to make decision
Not even once.

Just answer this simple question
>what is your end game
If it is die alone, then keep doing what are you doing. Good luck!
>>
>>18545158
This doesn't describe me in the slightest my dude
>>
>>18545192
Then why dont write something about yourself? Or do you want general useless advice like
>just bee yourself
? As i see it, you are well off if you can afford lie to bed all day every day.

Why are you even here? Some trouble? Your tendies got cold?
>>
>>18545220
I go to work, then come home and lie on the floor or in bed and do nothing.
I don't enjoy working but I do it because its slightly better than being homeless.

I figured that goes without saying

Cba to really try and "justify" these feelings. I don't want to feel them. I am unhappy I feel this way.
Getting me to justify the feelings doesn't help at all :/
>>
>>18545229
>that goes without saying
No, dont forget where you are and that majority of frogposters are neets.

So, what do you do for fun? Do you do friends? Gf? Csgo? Heroin? Alcohol? Sport?

And how can you shitpost here if you
>do nothing
Sounds like you do somethibg after all.
>>
>>18545248
I have been lifting for the past 3 years but now I'm losing motivation to even do that.
I also run cause I'm going into the armed forces (but I absolutely hate running)
I like drinking, its pretty cool, yeah.

That's it. That's all I do. All my free time is spent laying down on my phone, watching videos or shitposting on 4chan.

The point is, I have no aspiration or motivation to keep going. I've lost enjoyment in my day to day life.
I've been this way for 1-2 years now.
>>
>>18545272
Screw the army and find gf to fuck and marry. Badoo?

Dont forget to ask them on date within first conversation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.