[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >5'6" manlet >Babyfaced >21 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: manlet1234567890-.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
manlet1234567890-.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>Be me
>5'6" manlet
>Babyfaced
>21 years old
>Routinely mistaken for a 15 year old boy, and sometimes a dyke
>Routinely mistaken for being several years younger than my age throughout the entirety of my life
>Routinely disrespected by everyone around me, presumably due to how I look

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this shitty existence, and I have no idea how to remedy any of this. I'm sick of being patronized by people my age, or even younger than me. I can't even get women to notice me. Why WOULD they want someone like me, logically speaking? I'm like the male equivalent of a fat woman. There is nothing I can do to win. I've tried looking older by dressing differently, growing out facial hair (My facial hair looks like a teenage pube beard), and even wearing lifts in my boots to make myself taller. Nothing changes how pathetically young I look, and how small I am compared to everyone my age. I feel intimidated by almost all of my male peers, because the majority of them are 5'10" and up. None of them treat me with respect. I get regularly cut off in the middle of conversations by everyone that I speak to, regardless of how assertive I try to be.

I've had a single girlfriend in my life, and she turned out to be a closeted lesbian, and claimed that she wasn't even attracted to me/didn't actually want sex. If anything, it's just confirmed what I already thought about myself. Is there any genuine advice that can be given to someone like me, or am I just royally fucked? I've been thinking about suicide a lot, as of late, and what methods would be the best. That should be an option for people like me who have been fucked from the beginning by their genetics. I brought these issues up to a therapist before, and he didn't take me seriously, which is typical, because no one ever does.
>>
>5'6"
*laughs in 5'3"*
Get real problems kid
>>
>>18544126
It's just not just my height; it's that combined with the fact that I have the face and voice of a teenager. Someone who's 5'6" who looks otherwise like an adult is going to be perceived differently than someone who is 5'6" and babyfaced.
>>
>>18544129
>It's just not just my height
Meant to type "It's not just my height"
>>
>Routinely disrespected by everyone around me, presumably due to how I look

They are disrespecting you because you have no self respect because you are insecure about your height. Nobody actually cares except for you.
>>
>>18544129
Same here dude. I have no advice to give.
>>
>>18544133
Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what it is. Everyone can just magically sense that that is my exact insecurity within 10 second of meeting me, and they all feel compelled to treat me like shit because of it. It couldn't be that people are just shallow and treat people like shit for the way that they look. Fuck off.
>>
One word

Stilts.
>>
>>18544134
>I have no advice to give.
Then get the fuck out of this thread. This is the advice board.

>>18544138
I've already worn height inserts in my boots, which I stated in the original post, if you had read it.
>>
Hello, I am a 5"6 130 lbs 20 year old who has a happy life.

Ask me anything Op
>>
>>18544140

Do what makes you happy and stop caring what people think.
>>
>>18544109
Learn martial arts? Learn break dancing? Maybe just learn some sort of flashy skill that sets you apart from the rest and isn't limited by your height. I'm aware that pretty much anything can be limited by height (5'0" here), but if you pull some crazy shit off like it's nothing, then your height won't matter.

Or, I dunno, go to therapy and work on your self-esteem.
>>
>>18544143
Do you look young for your age, facial-wise?

>>18544144
Thank you for the wonderful advice. I have never been told that before.
>>
>>18544145
>Or, I dunno, go to therapy and work on your self-esteem.

None of you fucking faggots in this thread are even bothering to read the OP in its entirety. I stated clearly that I have been to therapy in the past, and the therapist just brushed the issue off like it was a joke. It's something that's legitimately impacted my self esteem.
>>
>>18544136
>>18544140
You know, being short AND a massive cunt isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>18544109
Ye i'm same height and baby faced 23 y.o, I more so have lack of confidence with girls but don't really give a fuck about how other people see me
>>
>>18544146
>do you look young for your age facial hair wise

My facial hair is kindof minimal, I think I look okay for a 20 year old
>>
>>18544136
So everyone around you treats you like shit because of how you look but you are surely a nice guy right?

>fuck off
Sounds like you just live in a caustic neighborhood where everyone (including you) are just hateful people.
>>
>>18544140

>telling people to fuck off
Your attitude is telling, here. Your looks may not command all. All the short dudes I've ever known have always landed more pussy than I ever could. With chicks I actively wanted to bang, so we were at least shooting for the same league.

Honestly, 21 isn't that old anymore. People aren't getting a fucking clue until like... 24 or on, it's taking them a while. There's just like a short gap and bam, people who fall behind the line have a nasty tendency to be overwhelmingly judgemental and aggressive people.

With all due respect, things aren't as awful as you think. You have other issues that are punishing you because being short seems to be something you quite resent about yourself, so you're attaching things to it.

I'm thinking there's more to your story. Things can't have always been this bad.
>>
>>18544149
Not reading the OP, and coming onto a thread into the advice board to tell me that you don't have any advice is arguably more shitty. Fuck off.
>>
>>18544148
See a different therapist you asshat.
>>
>>18544153
If you're not going to read everything in the OP, or come into the thread to tell me that you don't have any advice, I'm going to tell you to fuck off.

And yeah, I am a pretty nice guy in real life. It's really telling that you're in such a state of disbelief over the fact that people could be shallow, and treat others like shit based on arbitrary physical traits.

>>18544154
They have always been this bad. People my age and older have always spoke patronizingly to me, mocked me, cut me off in conversations, etc. No one has ever treated me with respect; especially women.
>>
I am 5"6 and pretty scrawny, yet people do respect me, and I don't really have problems with women.

The physicality's don't make a man.

Learn to respect yourself OP, then maybe you'll earn some.
>>
I'm 19 years old 5 2" and weigh102 pounds I get told every day that I look like I'm 12
>>
>>18544166
Hurrrrr
>"THE WORLD IS JUST AND PEOPLE ARE NEVER ASSHOLES! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT"
Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>18544170
Well OP, if your not gonna change your mindset, then have fun never having anyone's respect and never getting laid. You piece of shit.
>>
>>18544159
>pretty nice guy in real life.
This and all of your other posts make you sound like. An Elliot Rodgers tier narcisist. You have to earn respect. Prove those fuckers wrong ( as people often are). Sitting around whining about how nobody respects you gets you nowhere. If all else fails just shoot up a sorority house
>>
>>18544173
I assert myself constantly, and no one fucking treats me differently. Then, I just become a manlet with a short man complex. It's like there is no way to win. If you're a manlet (especially a babyfaced one), the world is out to treat you like shit and disrespect you.
>>
>>18544109
I have the same "babyface" problem? My advice? Don't be such a pussy about it. If you are likeable then the good girls don't really care. My friend is 5'5 and he got more girls then I did eve though I'm taller. So stup trying to blame everything at your height/face because it's not your problem. You are just a cunt to people.
>>
Whats worse than being a manlet is being an insecure and sensitive manlet.
>>
It's all about being the Alfa male in nature chimps and gorillas with grey hair are always the alfas and get the most respect and the females
>>
>>18544184
I'm sorry, but you can't be a fucking alpha when you're a manlet. No one will take you seriously.
>>
Op reeks of defeatism and r9k
>>
>>18544109
>me
>5'4"
>25 years old

I find that the less you give a fuck about your height, the less other people will give a fuck. This is equally true for any sort of insecurity you may have. You just need to chill man. Maybe grow some facial hair if you can.
>>
>>18544109
>>18544126
>>18544143
>>18544166
>>18544223
Are you guys even white?
those are maybe average height in places like North Korea
>>
>>18544228
Some people in the world have physical flaws, believe it or not
>>
>>18544223
I already stated in the OP that I can't grow a decent beard. Jesus. None of you seem to actually be reading the original post in its entirety.
>>
Maybe your problem is lack of testosterone? I'm around your height, but ever since I was 16 (currently 18) people mistook me for being over 20 yo despite my shortness.
Why? Because I have a beard and masculine facial features. And I'm hairy af.

So try testosterone. Either by long-term lifting and fapping, or seeing a doctor.
>>
>>18544244
No one really wants to read your fucking blog post
>>
>>18544244

You don't even respect yourself, man. How the fuck you expect us to do it for you?

What do you want? Your only solution is get over yourself. The alternatives are find a new therapist, find an outlet, or lord knows there's support groups aplenty on the internet who know just how to deal with this.

Going on 4chan and being mad at people who really are just trying to help is a pretty good indicator of why girls won't talk to you; if this is how you act all the time, you could be six-foot with a thundercock and a Jason Momoa beard and they'd STILL veer the fuck away.

Your baggage extends far beyond being short and you need to start admitting that and laying out the dirt if you want actual help.

On the other hand, far be it from me to stop you in your puerile conquest to prove to everyone that yours is surely the most miserable lot in life-- nobody else has it quite as hard as you, mon cheri.

You have to realize everyone's got something fucked up about them. Me, I'm 5'10" and got blonde and blue with a proper swimmer's body like all those freaky girls like (if I bothered to work it, anyway)-- but I have the kind of emotional baggage that makes most of those SJWs look fucking bush league. And mate, they're fucked.

We're all fucked. So are you, so am I. You can sit here and act like we're not fucked, or you can admit we're all fucked and maybe you can start telling us what's *really" wrong instead of straw-manning your height-- which might actually contribute to more of your successes than not.

You remind me of someone who would be very out-of-place to disrespect his height. His wisdom and talent are beyond his years and if he keeps a cool head about life, he's going to end up having it made. The same can be said of many people, so stop acting like there's nothing left for you.

And if this can't make you come down off your angry tower, I don't think you're going to. My further advice then would be to get your ass off 4chan because it ain't helping.
>>
Caesar the ape was a manlet.
>>
>>18544109
Just date teens and enjoy looking like 20 when you hit 30. You will be perfect husband for some young chick.
>>
5'8 Manlet here
>>
>>18544154
>All the short dudes I've ever known have always landed more pussy than I ever could.
In any thread about height, everywhere on the internet, people ALWAYS remember their short friends who by coincidence are very good with the ladies.
Concerning OP, I would try to date some teen pussy, just dont tell them your real age, say you are 16. You should have enough maturity to make an alpha male impression on an inexperienced girl, because lets face it, an attractive woman in her prime time is never going out with someone like you (unless you got something special about you, but then you would know and not ask here)
Hope for the late puberty, maybe you will outlive us all
>>
>>18544176
>Thinks self-assertion is being an asshole.

Woowwwww I wonder why people treat you like shit. It's because you're a midget and then you treat everyone like shit and people laugh at you because of how nonthreatening you are.
>>
>>18544109
Bite someone in the throat and no one will ever disrespect you ever again
>>
>>18544564
Do you mean the ankles?
>>
>>18544168
You're a girl, though.
>>
>>18544592
You could rip the Achilles tendon out so yeah that could work too.
>>
Once you are in your 40's and still banging twenty something college chicks, come back at us and tell us how your life sucks. Everyone has problems, the grass has more intense saturation afar. A lot of qt's don't like too cavemanesque a build on their beau.
>>
you had me up until you stopped greentexting.

I'm also 5'6" and people mistake me for my boss' teenage son instead of his business manager. after i have sex with a woman i often here 'i was a little nervous about this because of how short you are but that was really great'. so i know that feel. but it sounds like you want to be defeated man. i mean do you even work out? are you doing anything to change other than superficial cosmetic shit like 'dressing' older?

the truth is no matter how you look people are going to box you in. my close friend is what you'd call a 'chad' but hes more insecure than me for whatever reason.

if you want people to treat you like a man, start acting like a man, not a ltitle boy who wants to be treated like a man.

people can't be ignoring you no matter how 'assertive' you're being, cuz if you were actually being assertive they'd have to be doing the 5 year old equivelent of just ignoring you while you for an entire conversation just talking over you non stop.

once you stop talking, you are not being assertive, don't delude your self.

I'm 25 years old, I'm mistaken for a 16 year old and I still have to run a business. every single person tries to walk over me because I'm 'young' and can't possibly know what I'm doing but my results speak for themselves.

so do that. prove you are a man and stick by that proof anytime someone wants to put you down. Confidence is defined as 'the belief in the truth of something' so find your truth to stand by.

cuz right now you sound like a 21 year old who has the life of a 15 year old complaining about girls.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.