[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want some advice on when to ask this girl out. Last semester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 64jhd9n0.jpg (43KB, 650x588px) Image search: [Google]
64jhd9n0.jpg
43KB, 650x588px
I want some advice on when to ask this girl out. Last semester I talked to this cute girl in an academic lounge at my college. We were both waiting to meet with our professors and had nothing better to do. She seemed nice, but I wasn't sure how much of it was because of us clicking vs her just being a nice person. Later on in the semester, I make some new friends and it appears that she is a mutual friend of some of them. They aren't my main friend group, but I do get to sit with them at times. She actually turns out to be a rather quiet and reserved person in group situations. Sadly, because of this, I don't really get to know her much better.

Near the end of the semester, I'm at the school cafe and see her eating by herself. I was worried I wasn't yet familiar enough with her, but I decide to ask to sit with her. She seems pretty happy to have me sit with her, and we talk for two hours. It goes pretty well, she even remembers small details about our first conservation that even I forgot! During the summer, I FB messaged her, and we chatted for a bit. We only did this once, since I didn't want to seem desperate.

This girl seems really nice, and I'm considering asking her out sometime once college starts up again. How should I do it? Should I do it the first time I meet her? The second time? Should I wait a while and build up more interactions? She's a quiet and introspective person who sometimes lacks self-confidence, should this change my approach to asking her out at all?
>>
>>18543707
Just sit next to her, it worked for you before.

Seems like she would prefer a more relaxed setting like a coffee date.

Just go from there.

Or, you can do my standby and do something both of you are gonna be experienced with. Take her ice skating so you can both make fools of yourself and laugh
>>
>>18543707
Do not wait for anything. Don't wait for a "perfect moment" or anything like that. Trust me I've been there. Just be as honest with your intention, simply ask her out. I guarantee that she will see you in a better light if you are straight up rather then lurking around and waiting. Once you ask her out do something with action, go for a walk or billiards, something like that.
>>
>>18543707
You are further along than you realize.

You have already met her. You have already established a friendly connection. Now, the very next time you see her - and go out of your way to see her - chat for just a bit and then ask her out. It's time.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.