[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a girlfriend >also have a girl friend >tease this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sap this.jpg (5KB, 277x272px) Image search: [Google]
sap this.jpg
5KB, 277x272px
>have a girlfriend
>also have a girl friend
>tease this girl friend
>girlfriend gets angry, calls it flirting
>make fun of this girl friend
>joke with this girl friend
>outright insult this girl friend
>talk to this girl friend
>girl friend happens to come up in the conversation of somebody nearby
>girlfriend is gets pissed off

How would you handle this situation?
>>
Have threesome with girlfriend and girl friend.
>>
>>18543438

I'd talk to her and reason with her. If she couldn't be reasoned with, I'd question why I'm still in the relationship-- absence of reason is the birthplace of red flags.
>>
Stop flirting with other girls. It's disrespectful to your girlfriend.
>>
>>18543438

Either break up with her or shut the fuck up. You don't need advice, you need to stop trolling for sympathisers and make a decision about your relationship like an adult. If you don't like your girlfriend then leave her. Not only is it a pretty straight forward decision it doesn't require an entire thread of people patting you on the back saying "Poor guy, wow you're so right and she's so wrong."
>>
>>18543649

angry roastie detected
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>18543665

>Encouraging a guy to break up with a girlfriend who acts crazy = roastie

Ok, buddy. Sure thing.
>>
>>18543438
Stop associating with the girl friend if you want to keep the girlfriend.

Because the girlfriend is right. You are flirting with her. A normal relationship with the opposite gender does not involve
>teasing
>making fun of
>insulting
If you saw her do the same to another guy,especially on multiple occasions you'd think the same because she is displaying excessive amount of interest in someone who should be a literal who, not the hottest topic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.