[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to get enough hobbies and interests to be well rounded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: czaprevbewaz.jpg (237KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
czaprevbewaz.jpg
237KB, 756x1200px
Current interests in which I can hold a strong conversation, philosophy, literature, history, and debating (debate clubs).

Active interests: the gym. I am unfit at the moment, but I am bulking up at a decent pace.

Artistic interests: I am going to start doing photography. My grandfather is a professional so I plan to do a fair bit of it with him. I also hope to get decent at creative writing.

Does the above info seem like enough for me to be interesting on paper? (Don't care about being genienly interesting, just theoretically).

I have very low conscientiousness according to the big five and myself, so the only way I can motivate myself is by telling my self things like "people will hate me if I don't do X" so that's why this thread might seem like I'm focusing on what people think a bit much. In actual fact, focusing on what others thinks is healthy, otherwise I will just laze about. I am not self driven. I love external pressure and things such as exam dates, its the only thing that keeps from being a sloth.
>>
I am 18 BTW. Oh and I have also done psychedelics a few times which could make me seem interesting/adventurous.
>>
Don't worry so much about image, mate, just focus on doing what you like, and pushing that a little every now and again. *Be* adventurous instead of pretending to be.

Get fitter, get out on hikes or walks etc. Might be a bit more enjoyable than the gym or can at least vary your exercise routine.

If you need the extra pressure, make that positive instead of negative: in other words, do things as part of a team, that way you'll be obligated to do you role, and if you enjoy the activity you'll want to do that anyways, not because of fear the others will hare you. But YMMV.
>>
I only got to your hobby list and I already want to run for the hills
in my experience anyone who likes to """""""debate"""""""" (read: argue with random people to feel superior and correct) are the last people I would ever want to hang out with
>>
Try learning how to play an instrument. A piano or guitar is a great place to start and it's really rewarding.
>>
>>18543375
You are trying too hard. 90% of all conversations are about gossip, last night's TV, sports or other trivia. They not only don't require depth knowledge, but going too deep would spoil them.
>>
>>18543375
A bit of a geek, but sounds interesting. make sure You keep up the gym as it's the only thing you'll have to relate to Normies with. ld recommend some charity work too, because you get very sincerely thanked by many people you work with for dedicating your time. it is very uplifting

>>18543764
he is trying to utilize his limitations the best he can to get what he wants without reinventing his whole psyche. telling him " dude just care less lol" is vague and useless advice that may not even be possible
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.