[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys plz I'm having a ffm threesome tomorrow. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 1492407678305.jpg (703KB, 666x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1492407678305.jpg
703KB, 666x1251px
Guys plz

I'm having a ffm threesome tomorrow. It's with my gf and our friend. Our friend is much more attractive than her. How do i not fall in love with the friend? She's moving in August.
>>
>>18543356
lust and love are different. Dont let your dick tell you what to feel.
>>
You should split up with your gf if you're more attractive than her and switch to her friend instead
>>
If you're risking it, you shouldn't be doing it, or maybe even not dating in the first place
>>
>>18543356
Gonna need pics of the friend and of your gf (face cropped of course) to determine your best path forward.
>>
>>18543458
This
Also try to focus on what your gf has that the friend doesnt?
>>
>>18543356
Is your gf down for this plan? Did you discuss it with her?

If you are risking your relationship, then you have to be prepared for the consequences.
>>
Why you having a threesome, then, retard?
>>
>>18543356
>falling in love based on a sexual encounter

You're gonna fail at relationships forever
>>
File: 224674620036202.jpg (83KB, 448x756px) Image search: [Google]
224674620036202.jpg
83KB, 448x756px
>>18543356
>>
>>18544205
This is pretty good, I thought it was real for a second and the op's pic was fake
>>
It did not work out well.
>>
>>18544259
What happened
>>
You stupid ass motherfucker, this is the first test drive before you upgrade. Test everything, kiss her, lick her tits, lick her legs, dick her fucking good, etc.
>>
>>18544205
hot
>>
>>18543356
Literally just take the hotter one. She is already attracted to you.
>>
>>18543356
This is why my bf will never get a ffm threesome
>>
i've never been in this situation, but during the threesome i would make a conscious effort to give your girlfriend 2 to 3 times as much attention as you give her friend to avoid jealousy, and as soon as it's over act like her friend doesn't exist. if she sleeps over let your gf sleep in the middle.

think of the other girl as a sex toy. if you brought a toy into the bedroom you wouldn't just shove it in your ass and ignore your gf, you would use it to inhance your intimacy with her.

keep acting like the friend doesn't exist forever. don't ever bring her up, don't look at her facebook, make it look on the outside like you're not ever thinking about her (even though you might be). that way you might get to do it again when the girl visits your area.
>>
>>18544273
insecure much
you just need to pick an uglier friend (those desperate enough for this tend to be ugly anyway so OP's girl is probably super hideous)
>>
>>18544273
You're not a nice girlfriend.
>>
>>18543356
>How do i not fall in love with the friend?
If you are asking this question you should have never agreed to the threesome.

Anyway, this is usually the root of a threesome request. One of the partners wants to step out of the relationship and able to convince the other to go along. Its not enough being a coward, unable to end the relationship or flat out cheat, you have to humiliate your partner enough to have them end it.
>>
>>18544280
Choosing a friend in the first place seems like a recipe for disaster, but he said he would only want to if she was as pretty as me. I am definitely insecure, he has to deal with a lot of crap from me but still loves me
>>18544282
Why does me saying no to a threesome have anything to do with how nice I am. He said he would never do a mmf threesome so why am I obligated to do a ffm
>>
File: thicc (3).jpg (90KB, 615x695px) Image search: [Google]
thicc (3).jpg
90KB, 615x695px
>>18544306
>he said he would only want to if she was as pretty as me
translation: I want to fug hotter younger chick with your consent
>>
We had two FFM threesomes last year....

The problem isn't me (you) leaving, the problem is that you will keep thinking about the chick. They pop into my head all the time and I feel like catching up with them (we had them on social media already).

I think about them unwillingly from time to time while having sex with my gf, which sucks tbqh, but it really gets me going. Assured way of getting hard.
>>
>>18543356
Having threesomes is the best way how to end up relationship right after telling her you cheated her with some random slut.

>just do it and then date the more sexy girl
>>
>>18544319
I know that may be what you would want, but he isn't a dog, he would never have intentions like OP; I'm just insecure and would never want that in a relationship. I'm also probably younger and definitely prettier than the girls in that pic so at least I have confidence in my appearance, hm?
>>
>>18543356
I read threads like these and feel like am missing out the good stuff
>>
>>18544319
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
>>
>>18544646
it can be good but its foolish to do this while in a relationship. your youth is for fucking around and fun with no attachments
>>
>>18544673
Im 21 years old and i feel i really dont need to fuck around. Will i regret this later on?
>>
>>18544681
yeah you will. doesn't mean you have to fuck a dozen but you do need to sample the merchandise. Date, hook up, fuck up on your own and you aren't hurting anyone.
>>
>>18544681
Well, it really depends. If you're in a great relationship now, you won't.
>>
>>18544691
I've been with only 3 girls.
I am currently on a 2 year relationship now
Everyone says "you should fool around until you hit 28"
I feel i will regret missing out
>>
>>18543360
This.

If you feel anything after its likely lust. Love takes time, mutual experience and bonding to form.

If you feel anything its as simple as not talking to her at all after.
>>
>>18544712
Not to go against your decision, its not wrong or unwise....

But no matter what you do in life youre always missing out on something. And also from a background in psychology and personal experience, (ltrs, one night stands, cheated in a past relationship when i was very young and stupid) i feel thats advice from adults who married their first and never experimented and feel trapped.

So what they dont know is that youll always have that sense no matter what you do.

If you find a great woman and youre interested in marrying, lock it in because your eye will wander anyway no matter how perfect she is.

Its just a matter of recognizing that its a useless feeling Thats also an instinct you have no control over, and recognizing if you wander and cheat, youll feel no different after (except maybe a sense of guilt and self resentment). Also any lustful feelings just come and go on their own as long as you dont feed it.
>>
>>18544712
its not just for you OP but your gf is likely having the same feelings. Here's a tip. If a woman is in a relationship all through her early 20's there is a switch that flips when she gets around 27/28 and she will start fucking everything with a dick for a few years. Best boys and girls get this out of their system early.
>>
If your gf agrees and wants a threesome. She's probably having a threesome with a lot of other "friends" as well. First of all, wait.. there will be a lot more threesomes to come and more attractive "friends" to come. So go ahead, fuck all of em.
>>
>>18543356
>>>18544712

>But no matter what you do in life youre always missing out on something.

I have always said the same thing. One will never be satisfied, but its possible to settle.

>If you find a great woman and youre interested in marrying, lock it in because your eye will wander anyway no matter how perfect she is.
>
I guess this is the coolidge effect. You will get bored of any person
>>
>>18544330
This.
>>
>>18544745
Not bored.
Just comfortable and complacent.

Theres chemicals involved. New love and hook ups come with natural brain drugs that make you feel fantastic. After a period it switches over to pair bonding hormones (our monogomy drive. We got both because evolutions not perfect, or a jerk depending how you look at it.)

You feel a strong attachment to that person but its more level and normal feeling and loses its highest high.

Your brain craves both the excitement of the new and comfort and security of the long term simaltaneously. Neither are good or bad. Theyre just at odds with each other and it gets frustrating.

But understanding that so objectively really helps maintain an ltr quite well.
>>
>>18544756
Btw i did not mean YOU will get bored of any person. I meant that the coolidge effect makes you feel bored, no matter with who you are with
>>
>>18544761
Im well aware if what the coolidge effect is.

Been with my girl 5 years. Shes my best friend.

Coolidge effect refers to sexual boredom. Youre right. We still have sex but its not as appealing as it used to be, and ive found myself occasionally wanting others.

But as a person she isnt boring, still have great times, and as i said earlier, since were talking about an instinctual phenomenon...

I recognize a useless instinct is all my feelings are, and it helps me maintain the relationship and avoid temptation. And from time to time we re enter a honeymoon phase. Plus id rather not hurt her feelings and destroy her trust in men for life.

Were basically saying the same thing except your take is "no point in relationships" and mine is "this knowledge has power to make a strong relationship."
>>
Bang your girlfriend first and if she starts eatin then you good to go when she finishes
>>
>>18544306
>He said he would never do a mmf threesome so why am I obligated to do a ffm
Nobody is obliged to anything, but doing one doesn't mean the other partner is obliged to return the favor. I'd never do an mmf because honestly I'm not interested the least in having another dick in the same room. My gf is bi and we both do girls, and she doens't want a mmf. Both are really different dynamics despite sounding like the same thing. >>18544330
I had three girls in the last two, including a short affair with the last one. Can confirm, but my gf finds it hot af if we bring it up while fucking, so it's cool.
>>18544342
What you mean I don't even
>>18544673
Maybe foolish if you don't truly know your partner, but there isn't a single prolem if you do
>>18544712
Been with 2 girls including my current gf. Fucked 3 with her. I'm honestly making up for the lost time while having tons of fun. Maybe try that with your partner
>>18544791
Been with mine for 9 this year. It won't ever be the same as in the start, but damn sex is awesome still. Usually 3x a week and even had twice yesterday. Maybe try to mix it up more? We have such a long list of favorites that there's always something left behind to catch up in bed
>>
>>18543356
Are you the same guy from /fit/?

I'll take your gf if you don't want her, maybe that will simplify things.
>>
>>18544273
As a guy, let me give you this advice: NEVER let your bf have a threesome of any sort. If he's not yours exclusively, he's not worth your time.
>>
>>18544967
>implying she wouldn't enjou the other girl too
>implying threesome is something you do as an individual and not as a couple in that case
>>
>>She's moving in August.

Lol you are totally fucked.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.