[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> remain very close with a friend after high school > this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 601009.jpg (1MB, 1168x1732px) Image search: [Google]
601009.jpg
1MB, 1168x1732px
> remain very close with a friend after high school
> this friend meets a slightly older lady at his internship
> despite the fact that she is married, he obsesses over her and tells me how much he wants to sleep with her
> months pass and he now claims they're in a "sister/brother" relationship
> she has caused him to reaffirm his commitment to religion, he joins her church, he works with her throughout the week for eight hours a day, he texts her regularly throughout the day when not with her, he washes her dogs, he spends time with her alone at her house, and he attends social gatherings with her and her family
> he tells me she changes clothes with her door open and claims her husband doesn't pay her enough attention
> i warn him he might be getting too close tell him to be careful
> next thing i know he tells me this female friend thinks i'm using him and he should no longer associate himself with me
> while he does do favors for me (usually rides to nearby places and only like every three months when i'm in town), i do offer to pay whenever i can and thank him for all he does
> suddenly all of this becomes a problem and he says i'm taking advantage of him
> i apologize immediately and attempt to talk about it, though he hand waves me off and has an extremely contemptuous attitude towards me for an entire weekend
> two months of no contact goes by and he messages me about a recent accomplishment which i do not reply to
> another month goes by and he messages me again
> this leads to an argument, he doubles down on his position while playing the victim card, and we haven't talked in months
who was at fault?
>>
You were at fault for using him
he got sick of it
>>
>>18543380
Is it really that much of a problem to get a ride to somewhere local? Supposed to be good friends.
>>
It sounds like there's something missing from this story. Either he had pent-up resentment, or you were using signals to get him to pay out favours.

The likelier scenario looks to be that you're both fucking stupid, but him more so probably.

That said, we have your story, not his. So you're kind of the main character, obviously. Maybe this woman satisfies something inside him that he needed satisfied; maybe the level of companionship she provides makes him feel better about himself.

Either way, if you're looking for a wrong, I think you're probably about over him, no?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.