[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a fem input for this or maybe not an asshole guys perspective.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: abusive-man.jpg (41KB, 748x374px) Image search: [Google]
abusive-man.jpg
41KB, 748x374px
Need a fem input for this or maybe not an asshole guys perspective.

I've had all great relationship for the most part. Very little arguing, happy times, very long lasting relationships, and so fourth. Whenever I go back into the dating pool though, like every woman I talk to has so much baggage! I'm talking like emotional abuse, physical abuse, being cheated on, taking a guy back after, being raped (they say no to sex while in the relationship and the guy forces them). I mean and this is from a huge pool, co workers, people who share similar hobbies, social groups, and online. Is the majority of men out there really all dipshits or are women just kind of exaggerating about this stuff?

I feel like a fucking saint in world of scum or something.
>>
Yeah, there are a lot of toxic personalities out there.

I'm 2 for 2. First boyfriend lied and cheated on me, second one was a narcissistic abuser.
>>
>>18543322
Everyone likes positive illusion and constantly runs from the fact that most people are really big "sinners" so to speak, and that a concerning amount are outright "evil" so to speak. It's just a common fact among women that men will assault you and a common fact among men that women will try to emotionally manipulate you like something out of hell.

Welcome to the real world, smoothskin.
>>
>>18543322
but there's also some statistic probability at play here. most people worth dating

>usually have a partner
>or are single and focusing on their own lives
>or have been married

anyone who's not doing one of these things is automatically in question. you're not going to find cream of the crop on OKCupid or whatever. you'll find them going to work, taking care of their kids, making art etc.
>>
>>18543344
I've been in the real world, I'm in my late 30s. I've also dated from highschool to now. I don't know how to explain it, I've just never really been fucked over and it is amazing to me how shitty so many peoples lives are. I don't look down on them for it, it's just like wow.
>>
>>18543322
Well I'm a girl, and I will say lots of girls like to exaggerate and play the victim. Some think you will treat them nicer if you feel sorry for them or that they will get attention. That being said tho don't just assume that's the case every time. My father was very physically abusive and my first bf was too, I thought it was normal and that's probably why I was attracted to my first bf to begin with. Also tho not every girl how's been through crap like that is super damaged. Some move past it and are still pretty normal girls. I'm almost 30 now and am married have a really happy healthy relationship. We never fight we've never even raised or voices at each other in all 6 years of marriage so far. We have a family and I'm expecting our 3rd child soon. Even people with baggage can make a good partner. You just have to make sure the girl isn't making stuff up to get false simpathy, and that if things really did happen to her, that she's not going to dwell on and wallow in it forever. Bad things happen to everyone, strong people move on and still have happy lives dispite whatever they've been through
>>
>>18543350

/thread

Well adjusted people have time to invest in a relationship so they don't stay on the market long.
>>
>>18543322
This is why I don't open up anymore. I'd rather tell a string of lies then to admit to my baggage that someone else gave me. Sure some use it for attention but that shit stains and makes it impossible to make connections without red flags. I've learned to lie to those I like to appear normal and speak the truth to those I want to leave me alone forever. Some people just get dealt a tough hand.
>>
>>18543322
How did they get a real hand to come out her mouth??
>>
>>18543322
>I feel like a fucking saint in world of scum or something.
But I'm sure you know you're not, which should make you wonder why your experiences with other men don't seem to fit with what women tell you about men. Either the women are more attracted to bad boys who treat them like shit (many definitely are), they're exaggerating for sympathy (it fits the stereotype of women but who knows if it's true), or the men you've met have are somehow not representative of most men (possible if you're a loser nerd).
>>
>>18543363
Underated post is underated
>>
>>18543322
>I feel like a fucking saint in world of scum or something.
Just because a man hasn't had a chance to steal doesn't mean he wouldn't do it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.