[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is playing footsies under the table considered cheating? Female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 17_CaraBuono_0040.jpg (144KB, 670x893px) Image search: [Google]
17_CaraBuono_0040.jpg
144KB, 670x893px
Is playing footsies under the table considered cheating?

Female friend of mine got engaged a few months ago. we have hooked up before in the past but nothing came from it. back when we teens,fwb but she didn't want to date when I developed feelings back then.

anyways we are still friends and went out with her and her fiance and a bunch of other people for dinner. (we are all around 26-29 now)

She knows I'm into feet and that I think her feet are great. she starts touching my legs and shit under the table

gave her benefit of the doubt that it was an accident touch but know for sure it wasn't cos it was happening too frequently and she took her shoe off, rubbing my leg.

didn't go for my dick or nothing and I was trying to loekey shoo her away with my leg

is that cheating? should I let her fiance know or just keep my mouth shut and let him deal with possible divorce in the future.

should I at least tell my gf? it happened weeks ago so I'm scared I'll get in trouble for not saying anything
>>
>>18543287

>was it cheating

yeah.

>should i tell him

depends where your morals lie. mine say to tell him.

>should I at least tell my gf

yeah. as long as you didn't reciprocate i dont think its too wrong to play it off like she came on to you and you were too awkward to move because you were afraid of calling her out on it and having everyone act like it was your fault.

but if you reciprocated in some way id be honest.
>>
>>18543287
Should have embarrassed her publicly by asking her to please stop kek
>>
>>18543290
I was getting semi hard when I could feel her cold feet touching my bare skin above my ankles.

cos like I said she has great looking feet and yeah I admit whenever she around I do check her feet out when they are exposed.

only thing I'm scared about with my gf is that she already doesn't really like this friend of mine for some reason. I've never told her of our history or any thing but I can tell my gf is a bit more standoffish with this friend of mine.

on the other hand, said female friend has been a lifelong friend and one of my closest friends. so I don't know what to do.

I really do want them to get a long and I wouldn't ever cheat even if said friend was throwing herself at me.
>>
>>18543346

>i wouldnt ever cheat if said thread was throwing her self at me
>id just let her rub her feet against me without either of our partners knowledge

a knight in shining armor has never had his mettle tested.
>>
>>18543287
If she took her shoe off, absolutely yes
>>
>>18543346
How can you not understand why your gf doesn't like her? She's trying to stay loyal while your defending a hoe who's playing footsie with you while sitting next to her fucking fiance. Walking very thin ice man
>>
>>18543422
but this is like the first flirtatious thing my friend has done with me in years and I didn't even tell ym gf yet about this incident

I could tell my gf seems to have a bit of a problem with her from the first time they met. I don't even know why. before the footsie thing I don't think she has done anything that would upset my gf.

and my gf has never asked anything about her besides how I knew her to which I told her the truth that she lived a couple of doors down when we were kids and that our dads are best friends.
>>
>>18543287

>was it cheating?

Ask yourself; if your girlfriend were in the same position, would you want to hear? Would you care?

>should I tell him?

Honestly, I would. But I'm an evil fucking rat, and making women suffer kind of tickles the 4channer teen in me. It might be starting a fire-- you could approach her first and level out with her if you believed in your friendship with her.

>should I tell my gf?

Again, I would. I don't usually hide much from mine, though, because it makes arguments so much easier when we both know exactly what we're calling to and calling out.

On this sitch in general and my >opinion?

I'd have addressed her pretty immediately asking her intent, and why she chose to do that. Presumably, you were at an establishment for literally any other reason than footsies. I'd also be pretty curious to know if she knows what her husband thinks of that or what I thought of it, and lastly like I said I have a spiteful streak that runs a three miles wide and six long; I wouldn't blackmail, but if she proved she was with lewd intent, I'd pretty much shove it right back at her. Why even accept or offer the ring if you're not interested in the commitment?

As a guy, I would love to know it because it's important to me that my girlfriend isn't trying to arouse men or get attention like that. I've been in a similar situation (girl gave my bestie a handie) and he came to me not even 24 hours later, saying 'holy shit dude I am so sorry this happened,' and I appreciated that (and didn't, and don't, admonish him for it-- he was barely conscious and I have no reason to doubt him).

Tell your girl you were too nervous because you felt like you were blowing up a small issue, but that it's been bugging you.
>>
>>18543439

You know how you can tell a Chad at one glance as a guy because you're reading all the signals as a guy, and not as a girl?

Literally just your girlfriend spotting a Thot instead of a Chad, and she wishes her begone.
>>
>>18543439
>my gf is that she already doesn't really like this friend of mine for some reason.
Best friends with a woman who'll sexually tease and arouse you in front of the man she's going to marry. Using a gathering of friends to do it no less, and you're still defending her. It's a good thing you asked us first before trying to say that shit to you gf because you are dense if you think she'll just warm up to the idea of still being besties with a married woman who behaves loosely. From what you've said she doesn't seem to have morals so I'd have to assume it's a trap. I'd be honest with your gf, but once you do don't expect more dinner dates kek
>>
>>18543463
is there anything I can do to make them friends or make it so she doesn't have an issue with her.

it's just ive known my friend for as long as I could remember and she is indeed my best female friend. and probably my no 2 best friend overall.

plus 90% of stuff I know sexually is cos of her. and my gf doesn't mind some of the stuff I do that I used to do with my friend.

if me and my gf ever get married I always thought my friend would be one of her bridesmaids.

im scared if I tell her the footsies thing this won't happen and that I won't even be allowed to be friends with her anymore.
>>
>>18543503
Maybe you should have confronted your actual shit friend and told her that instead of expecting blind acceptance from your gf because of, your, fantasy. It's just that. A fantasy you should never force onto loved ones. Stop being selfish and you might be able to save your relationship without getting some sense beaten into you courtesy of her fiance. Unless they confront you and say they are game if you and your gf are I would be wise about this and stay clear of temptation no matter the fucking history. She already made her choice, and her actions speak loud and clear. Abort
>>
>>18543491
>Best friends with a woman who'll sexually tease and arouse you

But my gf doesn't know this since I havent mentioned it.

she doesn't even know about our past sexual history
>>
>>18543503
Who do u love, your thot friend or your gf? Make up ur mind. Ur gf will probably never be friends with her because she can tell what's going on
>>
>>18543544
You said you told her you were childhood friends. Seems like your gf isn't retarded and she instinctively doesn't trust the other girl.
>>
OP, literally don't tell anyone

Pretend it didn't happen.

As long as she doesn't keep trying, and you don't reciprocate ANYTHING, nothing will come of it.

She'll get you don't want anything to do with her. She'll let off. And you will save your relationship and hers.

If she continues, confront her first and tell her cut the shit.

If she won't, then you decide who you tell next

This is all on you. What happened will literally change nothing in anyone's life unless you let it. Don't.
>>
File: rBVaI1ij1BaAbPkxAAlpBTGK7Zg151.jpg (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaI1ij1BaAbPkxAAlpBTGK7Zg151.jpg
167KB, 800x800px
>>18543545
I love them both in different ways.

My gf obviously as a lover and companion.

my friend as a bro. cos she basically is one of my bros. has been for pretty much my whole life. she may not be my best friend but definitely my oldest friend.

can you guys really throw one of your bros under the bus like that so easily?

and she not that much of a thot. maybe she did the footsie thing as a joke because I mentioned to her not long before that I haven't ever done foot shit with my gf cos I'm embarrassed to bring it up and her reaction cos im a closet footfag where most people who know me would think I hate feet because I pretend to be repulsed by them so no one finds out.
>>
>>18543287
You have posted this in the past already, a few weeks back. Stop spamming shit.
>>
>>18543590
I loathe you and your ideals of friendship when she's clearly being manipulative but do as >>18543568 says and come back here and bitch again next time she uses your weakness against you. Also fucking tell you gf your fetishes not a thot who'll try to satisfy them next to her finance.
>>
>>18543610
>finance

Is it even a typo at that rate, though?

>>18543503

>make them friends

Don't ever try this. If they don't like them, there's a reason. Even if you don't understand it.

Seriously, I can't stress enough how fucking bad it is to just force people together because of yourself and your own selfish desire to keep everyone around at once.

It's nice that you've known your friend so long. So why was she engaged and playing shoes-off-footsies? Why are you so scared of talking to her, or your girlfriend about this? You seem to know the answer to your own question, so why the drawing-out?

On the other hand, nobody can tell you who you are and likewise, aren't friends with so if she wants to say 'you can't' you can pretty much discuss that then and there.

Your girlfriend sounds psycho. I told mine I was going to dinner with my friend, similarly a female and a best friend of mine. We talked about it a bit and she was okay with it. And no, I did nothing with her; we don't even hug hello or goodbye. Shit's for fags, dood.

If your friend didn't teach you sex something would have. Don't venerate her for merely being present.

>she could be my gf's bridesmaid

Why are you-- are you fucking retarded? You want your girlfriend's bridesmaid to be someone she doesn't like?

What the fuck is life to you, a song and dance where everyone showed up to entertain you? Are you a god damned sociopath?

Shit, son, maybe you and your girlfriend ARE fucked enough for each other.

You can't possibly not see how banal this looks from the outside. You clearly have a faith problem with the footsies; talk to your GF. You should also talk to your friend, and to her spouse who deserves to know she's thot scum.

Either that, or >>18543568
and you bury it with you.

You seem like the kind of person who's used to being told what to do because decision-making is difficult.

You clearly have an answer for yourself.
>>
>>18543287
Op ask your friend why she did that. Maybe you can get a foot job from her. Don't tell gf.
>>
>>18543346
>one of my closest friends
>I really do want them to get a long

if you tell your gf about this, they will never ever get along.

i don't think its really cheating. it sounds sensual but not overtly sexual. if your gf ends up finding out it sounds like a small enough thing for you to be able to shrug it off as something you didn't really think much of.

don't start shit if its not necessary. especially if its been a few weeks already, then you'll just look even worse.
>>
>>18543287
How many threads are you planning to make on this same subject?
>>
>>18543346
hahahaha wow you're a real piece of shit. this is why I don't trust guys with female "best friends". you don't deserve your gf, just tell her the truth and let her break up with you already
>>
File: 9742d50bc254db8603e7f4a2c33e189e.jpg (123KB, 668x1001px) Image search: [Google]
9742d50bc254db8603e7f4a2c33e189e.jpg
123KB, 668x1001px
>>18543828
last time I was going to tell my gf but didnt know how to bring it up.

>>18543865
how am I a piece of shit? when she was touching me with her bare foot I pushed her away with my leg.

whats wrong with having a close female friend? I'd never cheat on my gf with her. never even crossed my mind

I've never cheated on a gf or have ever been tempted to. I've been with my gf for 3 years and she's the absolute best and hope to marry her some day

last time me and my friend fucked was like 6 years ago anyways, when we were 22. and we were both just single and bored at the time. then shortly after she started dating her now fiance.

my gf has never said she disliked my friend or said anything negative about her I just kind of get the vibe that she doesn't like her much cos she is a lot more open and like herself with my other female friends. where as when she talks to this best female friend of mine she kind of never really has much to say to her.

if I had to choose I'd always choose my gf but I want them both in my life if possible.
>>
>>18543714
>i don't think its really cheating. it sounds sensual but not overtly sexual. if your gf ends up finding out it sounds like a small enough thing for you to be able to shrug it off as something you didn't really think much of.

possibly. like I said earlier. maybe it was just a prank my friend was playing on me cos of how I mentioned I don't do foot shit with my gf even though I'm into feet.
when I told her she was laughing at me and shit saying to just tell her I'm into it.

maybe Im just taking the joke the wrong way all along I don't know.
>>
>>18543306
This.
>>
>>18543913
She knew you had a foot fetish, she was trying to start something. If a guy friend of yours with "attractive feet" (let's just say they look attractive to you) started touching you like she did with his foot what would you think? Do you treat her the same as your male friends? If you don't there is something wrong, you should've been clear to her, verbally, that you aren't looking for anything sexual with her.
>>
>>18544202
>If a guy friend of yours with "attractive feet" (let's just say they look attractive to you) started touching you like she did with his foot what would you think?

I don't know id probably have thought they were doing it as a joke to make fun of me for not being open about foot shit with my gf
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.