[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >meet hot girl in Scouts group >she's really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>be me
>meet hot girl in Scouts group
>she's really nice, and fun to be around
>hang out a lot, crush on her hard
>ask her friend for advice on asking her out
>hype myself up, each time I pussy out
>yesterday
>spend the whole night flirting and laughing with her
>end of the night, bout to ask her out
>she suddenly says "I'm nervous" before I can
>"Why?"
>"It's my girlfriend's birthday in a week"
>Silence
>Ten seconds later as I mentally scramble
>"Oh."
>tfw she got a girlfriend last Monday
>tfw her girlfriend is her friend that I asked advice from
>tfw friend -definitely- knew I was going to ask her out

What do I do? I honestly still want to ask her out, regardless of this "development".
>>
If you enjoy hanging out with her, then ask her out. Even if she likes someone else, she might come around later.

You don't know the future, anon. If you never try you'll never know. Keep talking to her, keep making her smile, and judge how things are going as time goes by. If eventually you realize it won't go anywhere then move on.

Ya got nothing to lose, buddy.
>>
Thanks man, that makes me feel a lot better.

It's just that I -really- like this girl, and I'm the only one in my group that has never even been in a relationship, never mind getting laid. Fuck, every other guy in that class is either Chad level or approaching Chad level.

It took me ages to get my confidence up to this level, and now it's kinda just... gone. Especially after her friend fucked me over hardcore, and then didn't say a word and just let me embarrass myself. I'll probably feel better after I sleep, but still... fuck.
>>
>>18543313
All this touchy feely stuff is not for promiscuous women anyway. They'll pretend like it is, and then they'll screw you over like what happened here, not that she did it on purpose or necessarily did anything wrong. Your idea of monogamous romance only works with girls who share the exact same idea. Otherwise, you'll end up cheated on, or divorced if you're foolish enough to marry a promiscuous woman.

It's just youth, though. Just keep focusing on your goals and coming up. The odds will be in your favor more and more, as you succeed in life.
>>
>>18543324
Correction, I definitely mean to say "overly promiscuous." Most people experiment *a bit*, and that's just fine. Those who have had a ton of sex partners just don't stay with one person.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.