[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've postes this before: My gf of about 8 months has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0690.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I've postes this before:

My gf of about 8 months has lived a very adventureous life before she met me, she's spento her early aduldhood living and working all over the world, I may not live in my hometown anymore either, but it's not compareable.

When I met her: "it was time to come back home" was the idea atleast but she's had some issues finding a job here: her skills just aren't needed here. So the other week she contacted one of her ex employers "Maybe I could get some freelance projects from them".
Well, she was ofcourse instantly offeredher old position back in Spain!
Well:
>"Idk, I was sort of looking forward to coming home and staying home now"
Has over the past 2 weeks turned into
>"what if I'd accept the offer, you could come with and we can live there for a year or something!"

I have been thinking and I am open towards it, the timing to do something like this isn't fucked wrong at this time:
>I don't really know anyone too well here, most my friends and family is still in my hometown. The only person I really care about here is her.
>I have an apt, I can easily lease it for 1.2-1.5k (euros) a month.
>I have savings to live 3-4 months unsustained add to that whatever + I'd go for my apt i could likely drag that out for quite some time.
>I do ofcourse have a job but I am sort of in the planning stage of changing jobs anyways.

So it wouldn't uproot my life conpletely as it is.

However there are concerns:
>I don't speak Spanish
>I don't know how hard it'll Be for me to find work there
>our relationship hasn't been truly tested yet and this feels like a pretty hard first test

"I have never felt this way about another person before"
>clichè but true
>>
>>18543208
>I don't speak Spanish
Even in Spain a huge proportion of people speak English to some degree. You'll pick up what you need to know.

>I don't know how hard it'll be to find work
If it's really as temporary as she says, it shouldn't be an issue if you can't find work provided you're actually looking and not making her feel like she's the only one contributing to the money situation.

>pretty hard first test
All tests are hard. The harder they are, the more sure the result. Do it or don't, it's up to you.
>>
>>18543231
Well according to my gf, English is not very commonly spoken in Spain, especially by the elder generation, she speaks Spanish though.
>>
stop posting this shit every other day, you spineless fool. Either go, or don't go.

You're such a manlet for not making your own decision, I'd beat you myself if I could.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.